The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new arrival here. My real name is Chris and I've been dabbling in pixel art for the past 9 or so years now. My earliest experiences were editing Dragonball Z themed sprite art. (Mainly from DBZ Hyper Dimension on the Snes.) For some time now I've been meaning to set up camp on one of the many pixel art forums the web has to offer. And seeing how resourceful this place is I decided that this would be the place for me. Keep an eye out for a thread that I'll post, showing off some work of mine from old and new. Smile
Howdy, and welcome to the Resource!

You're right, this place is pretty "resourceful"! HA! Wink
Welcome.

Totoro is awesome.
Welcome to TSR, Bad Seed (haha)! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here! Your sprites are pretty good for a newcomer. Big Grin

(Except for the puking Sonic, but that's more of a personal taste thing lol)
Welcome!

Be a good tree, okay! Smile
Are you going to show anything from hyper dimensions? : )
(01-26-2012, 01:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TSR, Bad Seed (haha)! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here! Your sprites are pretty good for a newcomer. Big Grin

(Except for the puking Sonic, but that's more of a personal taste thing lol)

Ha! The Sonic puke animation was inspired from the Sonic shorts flash series. I can't remember which one exactly. I thought it would be comical if it was implemented into a hack if the spindash is over revved. Thanks for the warm welcome Jetters. Smile

(01-26-2012, 04:14 PM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

Be a good tree, okay! Smile
Are you going to show anything from hyper dimensions? : )

I've just scanned through my old photobucket account. And I'm glad that it wasn't in vain as I've just unearthed some old DBZ edits from it. I'll post them on my other thread.

Thanks for the welcomings you lot!

Welcome, The Bad Seed! I'll be looking forward to your threads.

It's a good thing to have one more Chris in TSR Wink
(01-27-2012, 06:30 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]It's a good thing to have one more Chris in TSR Wink
Haha, yep Cute

Welcome to TSR!
I keep watching your avatar as I scroll down...who/what is that?
(01-27-2012, 07:41 PM)John2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep watching your avatar as I scroll down...

I know, it's hard to resist, isn't it? Simple yet weirdly interesting...
That's a Totoro. From that one studio chibli movie. Bad Seed even stated so in his spriting topic.