The VG Resource

Full Version: Back Again, Hopefully for Good :P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well here it goes again Tongue For those that already know "Hello again, I've missed a good handful of you guys" and for those that don't I've been a non-contributing member for years (sometime early Pixeltendo). Anyways after years of life concerns I'm hopefully finally back for good again. I've finally had the money and chance to buy myself my own laptop to fuel my passion for technology, understanding the world, and social entertainment. Please'd to be back again Smile
Welcome back! I've seen your name before, but I don't really know you at all, sorry. Tongue

Hope to see you stick around!
That's alright. I never really was popular or well known due to the fact that I never had the motivation or ambition to progress further in what I was doing. Not to mention many real life concerns that were far more important, but still shouldn't have been enough to keep me from, than spriting. Anyways I'm really hoping now that I'm older, having less life interruptions, making better decisions, and finding ways to relive my childhood, that I'll finally have the ambition and motivation that wasn't there years ago. Thanks for the welcome back there Mighty Smile
Hello again.
The user names of previous members is now complete Null and Void to me Tongue A little memory re-jogging or who you were again?
Howdy, and welcome back I guess.

Just so you know I'm not someone who got banned and made a new account, I'm actually a new guy Tongue
Thank-You Smile I'll keep that in mind if I see you around anything I'm on.
Lunyka, I've had the name of Kat for a long while now.
Lunyka!?!? How've you been!? Life treating you well I hope?
there he is. there's Spike.
It has been treating me ok for the most part.
You're gonna have to refresh a man's memory with an old one there Alpha Six. I've had TO MUCH "fun" the last couple years and could definitely use a recharge. Also @Lunyka: That's very good to hear. Would you still be in school now or out? Oh and who do I make username change requests to? Spike Xian's a little old for me now Tongue Figure since everyone else has changed face maybe wouldn't be a half bad restart for me if I did?
ashimura/tyvon
Ah man lol The good and bad we've had together Alpha Six. Hope all has been well with you as well. And my apologies for my last re-introduction, but then again I still hold some respect for my actions as you weren't exactly the best greeter Tongue Hopefully all that's moved aside now and you and I can get along again maybe?
@Spike - If you go to your User CP, you should see a link in the left-hand bar that says "Change Username". Wink
Pages: 1 2