The VG Resource

Full Version: Apoc Hedgie's Audio Pile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be uploading these to The Sounds Resource first thing tomorrow. Wink

(EDIT: Done!)
Just a quick update with the sounds from Tribes: Ascend

All the sounds from Tribes: Ascend
I'll be uploading them to The Sounds Resource later on tonight. Smile

(EDIT: Done! Almost didn't get uploaded in one piece due to the file size. I've really gotta badger the staff to remove that limitation.)
(04-09-2012, 10:44 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]I've really gotta badger the staff to remove that limitation.

YES PLEASE.
Where are the cutscene voices? Where is "YOU've GOT THIS SONIC" or YOU GOT THE SONIC lol....?
Would you be willing to rip all the other sound effects from Sonic Generations as well?
You could just rip them yourself, the tools are free.
(05-31-2012, 01:05 AM)Chaofanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to rip all the other sound effects from Sonic Generations as well?
(05-31-2012, 10:57 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]You could just rip them yourself, the tools are free.
(05-31-2012, 01:05 AM)Chaofanatic Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be willing to rip all the other sound effects from Sonic Generations as well?

Mind pointing me to said tools? Last time I checked, the tools were on megaupload and megaupload is kind of gone.
'bout time you sent me those sound files to upload, heh. Tongue