The VG Resource

Full Version: TCgamerboy2002's sprite rips (round 2) (please read description!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOTE: If you had noticed this post in one of the previous sections, I just wanna to let you know that I moved that topic personally here because I was afraid that I posted it in the wrong section. The previous topic was removed by myself.

Heya, folks! Been a while hasn't it? Right now, I've only done one rip (and when I say one rip, I obviously mean one character rip) at the moment.

This one's Donald Duck From Magical Adventure 3 for the SNES/SFC in his magic costume. He can be called either "Magic Donald" or "Genie Donald". Take your pick.

I excluded special effects (except for the ones that are lumped in with the main sprites) for this one.

[Image: donaldmagic.png]

If I missed any sprites that aren't special effects, please let me know.
Is this from "Mickey to Donald - Adventure Quest 3", or is this a different game with no section? If there's no section, could you post a screenshot of the game?
It's from this one
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/mi...index.html
(So, yes it is Tongue)
Yup, it's that one. We really need to update that icon...
Mmkay, it's up now. Tongue
Good rip! I think it should be named "Magic Donald", once there is a "Magic Mickey" too...