The VG Resource

Full Version: Road Runner's Death Valley wile coyote level 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wile_coyote_sprites_level_1_road_runner_...4n4om9.png] [Image: wile_coyote_sprites_level_1_road_runner_...4n4om9.png]
HI, I'm new, and i'd like to know how we submit sprites ?Gonna Puke
Looking good Leoelbarto! To get this uploaded one of the admin(s) or mod(s) will have to see it. Also, do you want to make your own icons?
(01-21-2012, 01:27 PM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good Leoelbarto! To get this uploaded one of the admin(s) or mod(s) will have to see it. Also, do you want to make your own icons?
Yes I'd like to
Check
this out then!Smile
Edit: Nice icon!
Actually, that text is a bit large
[Image: wileecoyote.png]
This should be better Smile
Whoops, you're right. I missed that!Tongue
Thanks for the icon, Perseus! I've got this uploaded for you, leoel. Not bad. Wink
(01-21-2012, 01:19 PM)leoelbarto Wrote: [ -> ][Image: wile_coyote_sprites_level_1_road_runner_...4n4om9.png] [Image: wile_coyote_sprites_level_1_road_runner_...4n4om9.png]
HI, I'm new, and i'd like to know how we submit sprites ?Gonna Puke
If you have interest:
http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/274/

vSNES is able to delete sprites, which cover other sprites (like the fork and the plane on your sheet). Just import a quicksave and go to "Scene Viewer" (the symbol with Mowgli). It can also disable screentone, ripple effects and other stuff.

I hope someone can get more sprites from Death Valley Ralley.