The VG Resource

Full Version: Thank You Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just arrived here, and I've only come for the models resource. My main profession which is more of a hobby is making papercraft patterns, aka pepakura. The way I use the program is to make costume pattern files for armor or props for costumers. One of the people I see here is Roxas358 and I really have to thank them. For a long time I looked for the model for Alphonse Elric and after finsing the files I started turning the pieces into pep files. But this might be the only post I make here. Possibly more posts or topics. But I have to thanks all the model makers here for thier hard work and if you want to see some of what I've done this is my site. I on't do any 3D Modelling myself just editing but what I've done so far has been with the help of the models people have posted here and other sites. Thank You.
http://pepakuraindex.weebly.com
this would be better in New Arrivals, but I don't know if I should bother if you don't even know if you're goint to post more or not.

Still, you're welcome, I'm glad to see that the community has helped you on making papercraft models.