The VG Resource

Full Version: There's a new updater in town!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings from the galaxy, everyone! Since Dazz, Tonberry and RTB have been having a hard time catching up, I've recently become the newest addition to the updating team to help them out! So now you have a new face to look at!

To help make my grand entrance, I've got bunches of sheets here to show. Loads of WarioWare, some Drawn to Life, Super Robot Wars, even Dragon Ball Z! I've got a bit of everything here!

Hope you guys enjoy what I've presented to you, I'll be riding my spaceship through space until Earth needs me again! Big Grin
Great first update!
Not only has my sheets been uploaded, but Mighty Jetters is the one doing the uploading!

All of my dreams have come true...
Hahaha, thanks everyone, I'm gonna keep on uploading and updating and helping out as long as I can. Tongue
Awesome update!
260 SHEETS!!!
Fantastic. Big Grin Great to have you aboard!
I'm REALLY EXCITED to be one of the updaters now. Big Grin

ILU guys. Cute
(01-20-2012, 02:43 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I'm REALLY EXCITED to be one of the updaters now. Big Grin

ILU guys. Cute
We Heart You Too Katamari Jetters!
Thanks for putting up my Puggsy sheets, greatly appreciated! And congratulations on being an updater and all that jazz Wink