The VG Resource

Full Version: The 3DS eShop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anything that caught your eye?

I'm.

In love.

With.

PUSHMO.
That is all.
uh

what

I'll give you an opportunity to explain this, but will close it if it isn't.
It's funny that you capitalized the e in eShop (it's not supposed to be capitalized)

Anyway, Resident Evil: Revelations demo is out now, game is really nice looking
Oooooooooooh.

Ok now I get it.
Oh man. I thought the title was some kind of weird mispelling of Aesop.
Quote:uh

what

The 3DS shop. Is there already a thread about this?

Forgot to mention it's for 3DS.
(01-20-2012, 05:02 PM)recolorme Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:uh

what

The 3DS shop. Is there already a thread about this?

Forgot to mention it's for 3DS.

no because it's pointless to have a thread that discusses an online shopping service for a console.

there's nothing to discuss here, not sure if pushmo has it's own thread.
(01-20-2012, 08:53 PM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]no because it's pointless to have a thread that discusses an online shopping service for a console.
Topic is about things on the eShop.
Or so I assume.

(01-20-2012, 08:53 PM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if pushmo has it's own thread.

Good thing this is a general eShop thread, then,
(Again, assuming.)

instead of making a little thread that would never go anywhere.

At least this thread has a chance of going somewhere.
(01-19-2012, 10:15 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, Resident Evil: Revelations demo is out now, game is really nice looking

I downloaded the demo but I haven't tried it yet. The 30 uses limitation makes me too anxious to load it up!! Surprise
I really hate how the best that the eShop has to offer, like Pushmo, can't be bought at retail.
What do you mean? If you owned a 3DS to play it on then you have access to the eShop. If you dont have a credit card then you can purchase points cards retail. I'm not sure what you are expressing.
(01-21-2012, 02:37 AM)Butch Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean? If you owned a 3DS to play it on then you have access to the eShop. If you dont have a credit card then you can purchase points cards retail. I'm not sure what you are expressing.
I want to be able to purchase physical copies of great games like Pushmo. S'all I'm sayin'. I have a thing about digital stuff, man. So far with very few exceptions I've only bought digital versions of games I already own physically.

if it's not physical, it doesn't count to me.
so basically you just want a physical copy so you can value it if that's where you're going at.
Those games only exist for digital because it's better than producing and shipping copies of something.
The game also wouldn't sell for 7 bucks if it was physical.

I'd be expecting more for what would probably hit like what, 20-30 bucks?

From what I've seen and heard of Pushmo, it looks like it could easily pass for a $30 release, ala a 2DS game.

I'll probaly suck it up and pay the $7 though.
Pages: 1 2