The VG Resource

Full Version: TGS-NES "Dragon Ball Z-Super Butoden 2 (pirate)"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,now currently ripping sprites from NES game called "Dragon Ball Z-Super Butoden 2 (pirate)"
[Image: DBZsectionicon.png]
YES YES! Finally! Cute
I was actually going to rip from this game but got too lazy with it! Tongue
Sorry, if you wanned to rip those sprites, but since you got lazy, then i'll rip them Big Grin
Do we need a section icon for this? Tongue
Here Section icon
[Image: DBZsectionicon.png]
And here finished Goku sprite sheet
[Image: Goku-8.png]
Great! Lots of DBZ lately!

Thanks for the comments,i'am glad you like my rips.
Next day i will going to rip gohan.
(01-18-2012, 01:47 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Great! Lots of DBZ lately!

That's because DBZ is awesome!!Wink
SHADE-DBZ
Here Gohan
[Image: Gohansheeticon.png]
[Image: Gohan-2.png]
and can someone reupload this goku sheet,cuz ripped some sprites other sprites which i found
[Image: Goku-9.png]
Isn't that Goten? I thought Gohan had short hair and was the same height as Goku.
well,its pirated game and sprites devamped from DBZ super butouden 2 SNES,which Have Cell perfect,Cell JR,Piccolo,VegetaSS,Future TrunksSS,GokuSS,Gohan SS2,Broly LSS,Bojack and Zangya.
goten have big head and goku style hair
You're right, for some reason I was thinking of Super Botuden 3's roster. Sorry.
One thing I noticed on Gohans sheet.

On two of the "fall" frames, it seems there is unwanted pixels and(maybe a piece of another character in the corner?) Anyway, you may want to get rid of that.
damn you right,i tottaly forgot it damn it,i fix it now
here fix [Image: Gohan-3.png]
Okay, I've updated both of them.

Also Ton when you upload his sheets, please use a space between "Great" and "Saiyaman", saves me from having to fix it. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3