The VG Resource

Full Version: AllenSword's Model Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Welcome to my model rips thread. To see the original post, click the spoiler below that says "First Post". To see a summary of all my rips on the site, click the "Current Submitted Rips" spoiler. This will be the thread where I post news about myself and my rips, so check here for my current status.

Metroid Prime 2? Awesome!

Before I accept this, though, there are a few little things that should be corrected. First, I like that you included a render of the model, but could you save it in PNG or JPG format instead? Bitmaps take up a lot of space at that size. Secondly, the texture paths in the .DAE needs to be tweaked. All you need is a text editor. See this post for instructions.

Other than that, these rips are great! I'm really looking forward to more models from you!
Sure, I just updated the links in my first post. You can try them and let me know if they work. Also, when you put in the submitter info, please capitalize the s in my name, I don't wanna sound like one of those guys, but it'd be greatly appreciated.
Yep, everything looks in order. Pirate Commander, Hunter Ing, and Pirate Trooper have all been uploaded. And yes, I fixed the name to have a capital S. Wink
thank u so much
Due to the big conspiracy with online cloud storage, I am removing links to my submissions after they have been uploaded to the site, in the meantime I will be posting more soon.
I decided to redo the Icons for the previous files, because I didn't like how they looked. These are much better.
And here's a new model to hold you guys over.
Very nice. Do you know if all the Luminoths use the same model, or is U-Mos's unique?
U-Mos is the generic living Luminoth, and he's usually the only one you'll ever see. The other two different models are the katekeeper/guardian luminoth and the deceased luminoth. Both characters are dead, but the models are different.
Here's a custom modification I've been keeping to myself. The pirate trooper in this game is by far my favorite representation of the space pirates, but I hated the fact that he didn't have any hands. So, I took the arm off of the pirate commander model, doubled it, and welded it onto the pirate trooper model to make one with hands. Whether you guys want it or not doesn't matter to me, but I'll upload it here anyways.
EDIT: I know we have to make the big preview images of the models, but how come none of them are on the main site? It's just my opinion that they should appear when the icons are clicked on so the user has a better idea of what the models look like. Oh, and I ripped the deceased guardian luminoth. It is the same model as the above, just a different texture set. I'll upload it separately, unless otherwise stated. It's not like there are a bunch of different palette swaps with this model, just the two.
UPDATE: Here it is.
The large preview images will appear once the new site is finished. It should be close to complete.
I'm going to start submitting models from JPOG for the PC. Starting with the Spinosaurus model.
Here's the game icon I made.
[Image: jpogico.png]
I also put a list of models awating to be uploaded to the server in my first post (check the submitted models spoiler).
sweet spinosarus
i've already rigged it and everything!
it had some transparency isshues around the spine and the teeth. i managed to solve it useing gimp...but i don't know if i'm going to be able to fix the issue on the dino damage texture.
That's what the _opa textures are for. Last time I uploaded something with transparencies, I was told not to worry about fixing it. Supposedly, anyone can clear up the transparency issues if they want. It's my job to upload them and fix the texture mappings, I don't worry about transparency too much.
it's not really a problem save for the teeth. luckely only the carnivores should have this problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5