The VG Resource

Full Version: DS ripping expert wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to rip the Baby Mario and Baby Luigi overworld poses from Partners in Times and I was just wondering if someone would be able to remove the smoke clouds from these poses? It's the move the babies learn from the Hammer Bros after beating them. Also, of it's not too much trouble, I'd like the smoke on its own as well. Please and thank you!
[Image: cNvxO.png]
Here is the smoke:
[Image: cloudp.png]
I guess I wasn't specific, but I did forget some frames of the smoke when it disappears into nothing, but tiny white pixels. Thanks anyway!
Not a DS expert at all, but just saying I'm super excited you're doing this.
(01-16-2012, 12:21 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Not a DS expert at all, but just saying I'm super excited you're doing this.

Ya, you know what's coming! But I'll need all the help I can get for this.
Afraid it isn't a simple job from the files on the rom, you'd have to use some sort of OEM viewer in the emulator...
Well I'm using Desmume and I know that is has a Tile/OAM viewer. Any idea on how that works? I was never able to figure that one out.
Tools > View Oem
I hope you don't mind me asking, but whenever I open the OAM viewer there's nothing there?
I'm actually having the same problem as Shadedbz.

EDIT: Never mind, I can see it.