The VG Resource

Full Version: Ghouls 'N Ghosts (GEN) help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I was wondering if we had a Genesis expert around who could help me with some GnG. Here's the problem;

[Image: goldart.png]

Arthur's gold armor has a lot of layering going on and will need to be tile ripped. The blue glow overlaps and can't be separated, and the red cape is actually a second sprite that Arthur overlaps. If we could get all of these apart, the sheet would be an easy rip.
Could someone help please?
I have the means, but not the time. I'll look into it though, I did actually plan on doing it at one point if nobody got to it.
Tom, are you still interested?
Or pass the "means" of doing it to someone who has a bit more time on their hands? Smile
Eh, it's actually more difficult than I originally thought. I might figure it out, but I don't think I will this weekend unfortunately. :<
I've ripped the red cape to help out on this rip if anyone wants to use it:

[Image: V0HRo.png]
I re-ripped Arthur with gold armor from the tiles. It's almost complete, but unfortunately, there's one tile left over that i can't make any use of (lower right corner). Maybe someone else knows, where it fits in.

[Image: Arthur.png]
Could be possible it's left over?
3rd row, 5th sprite. It's a part from his shoulder.
(02-12-2012, 01:47 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Could be possible it's left over?

But there shouldn't be any left overs with tile ripping. Everything has it's place.

@Davy Jones:
already compared that one with screenshots, but that isn't the right one either.

Let me explain it further. There were two main parts: Arthur in regular armor and the gold armor, which is just a partial overlay for the regular armor. That last tile was part of the gold armor, therefore it's supposed to be slapped over the old armor somewhere.
Third row, third sprite.
[Image: daimakai.png]

[Image: daimakaiexample.png]
Thank's a lot! Just updated the image.

[Image: Arthur-1.png]
Wow, nice job, guys! I didn't realize people had been posting here!
PS- If you want me to upload, just let me know! I was going to do more from this game, but all of the sprites would have to be ripped like this. Bosses, enemies... everything.
I propose, we merge our rips into a single sprite sheet, instead of having three parts. How about this?:

Arthur
Pages: 1 2