The VG Resource

Full Version: Godzilla Battle Legends (Turbo-GrafX CD) Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Godzilla Battle LEGENDS. Sorry for the typo there...

Good to see a Godzilla fan on the forums, I always thought all the Godzilla games had awesome graphics!
And this rip is impressive! One thing though, what's that redish thing in the corner of the super mechagodzilla icon?
Is it the foot of the alt color?
My only problem with these is that so many of them have overlap from "grab" poses. You've left player 2 in them so they're unusable to people who want them for their own projects. Is there any way to clean them up?
The text on your icons shouldn't be anti-aliased (blurry) either. Have you tried Icon Maker? If you have the latest version of Java installed it should work.
I'll fix up the sprites and the icons and repost them when im done Smile
Didja forget about this?
Temporarily marking as non-submission until OP makes requested changes.
Wow - It's been over a year? Sorry. Anyways, i fixed them all up, plus a couple new ones:

hey Tonberry can you grab these too? Tongue
All saved. Glad you updated these! Big Grin
It looks like you forgot to upload the new Godzilla '73 and Gigan.
Just bumping this for exposure. I'd like to put up the other sheets if they're available.
Whoopsies :p

If i missed anything else, let me know.
hooray! I was afraid you weren't going to be back for a long time. Tongue

EDIT: also, hate to ask but could you put future sheets in spoiler tags, or just link to them? only because they're really big, and often stretch the forum boundaries.
The first one is a .JPG Sad
Pages: 1 2