The VG Resource

Full Version: Abobo's Big Adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I misread this as bobobo's big adventure until I looked a bit closer at the title of this thread.
this is actually pretty addicting for a flash game, I might actually end up bookmarking this.

got up to the zelda dragon before I got game over.
I'm stuck at the final boss, which I won't spoil. I was always terrible at the source game, so there's no hope for me. Tongue
that was great, fucking teriffic ending. normally im not a big fan of video game mashup bullshit, but this was really well put together and made me laugh quite a few times. Instead of just arbitrarily throwing in video game references they actually used comedic timing and shit. the animation was pretty great a lot of the time too.
What's the trick to the last boss? Besides "not sucking at Punch Out."
This is awesome so far, I'll let you know if I can figure out the final boss when I get there.
This is a flash game. We should dump the graphics. Tongue
I tried playing this with my Firefox, but it acted weird and jumped between levels like a crazy hell. But I thought it was supposed to play like that

so I was surprised to click on 'play', then be thrown inside a dirty bathroom, then being teleported to a Megaman-styled level select, then me jumping from the Statue of Liberty and the credis playing after that
That's weird. And not how it's supposed to be. Sad
anyway I know how it's supposed to be, I played it using Google Chrome

but I can say that the bugged version amused me a lot c:
Just beat it. Mac is way easier if you stun him first. Tongue
I just finished it, really great game.

I'm glad I found out about this. I was actually playing kingdom rush on newgrounds, but I didn't see this one.

It's harder to play punch out when you're on the other side of the ring.

that said it's much more annoying to even fight mac when he goes giga mac on you.

finished the game.

Also I'm not going to say how I got this but here
Yes, I got it too. and it's glorious.
I remember when I first heard about this game. I had just finished making my engine for a beat-em-up game starring Abobo, and the first thought that ran through my mind was:
"Well, fuck"
Scrapped the engine and started brainstorming for new ideas. Good times.
Pages: 1 2