The VG Resource

Full Version: John2k4's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Having no idea of what to preface this with, I'll get right to sprites! Big Grin

Bub & Bob sprites for Hippatte! Puzzle Bobble [DS]

Updated RTB's Bubblun sheet for Puzzle Bobble 2 with the faux-3D intro scene sprites. [Arcade]
Fonts for Puzzle Bobble 2 [Aracde]

Fonts for Puzzle Bobble 3 [Arcade]

Fonts for Puzzle Bobble 4 [Arcade]

Fonts for Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo [Arcade]
I assembled the last 6 sprites of the DS game for you:
[Image: hpb__bub.png]
Thanks Deathbringer! Smile
I'll update the sheet when I get back later today.
I've uploaded everything except for Bub & Bob since you haven't updated it with Deathbringer's sprites yet. Tongue
Thanks MJ! Smile

I was playing through Puzzle Bobble 2 for a few hours last night, and noticed some more Bubblun sprites at the end that aren't on the sheet. I'll have to update it again. Tongue
--

Hopefully I can update the Hippate! PB sheet of Bub & Bob with DB's assembled images at school or something, since my main computer has been offline for a couple weeks, and I don't know when I will be able to get back to it.
No problem, you can update whenever you like. Smile
Hippatte! Puzzle Bobble sheet updated! Big Grin
I'm also working on ripping fonts from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky right now. I figured out a neat trick to make it easy, too. Wink
It's up! Is this the right game?

Also, how? Big Grin Somewhat related, I ripped the rest of the Pokémon from PMD 1 via tile ripping and wondered if I had to do the same for the DS sequels or if there is another tool to get all the sprites... Tongue
Hippatte! Puzzle Bobble is its own game. Separate from Puzzle Bobble DS. Wink It used a slingshot kind of system (via touch screen), instead of the classic bubble shooter thingy.
(Both games that I wish were ported to the States but oh well. Big Grin)
I'll get a game icon for it up in just a bit. Smile

Here's a game icon:
[Image: HippattePuzzleBobbleDS-GameIcon.png]

--

As for PMD EoS, I'm hex-editing the text database for it, then re-inserting the file into the rom. It's tricky, but should allow for easy font ripping.
Small-ish Update!
Develon, and the fonts from Hippatte! Puzzle Bobble! Smile

They're up, I went ahead and made icons for them too. Wink
Thanks MJ - If I may ask, where did you upload them to? I uploaded a game icon for Hippatte! Puzzle Bubble, since the game wasn't in the Resource yet, and the Bub, Dev, & Fonts sheets all belong to that one game. Smile
Didn't see HPB in the list, so I figured I'd ask. Wink
Ah, didn't notice it last nighT when I checked there. :p
Thanks for the icons for those 2 sheets - completely forgot about them! Smile

---

Would you be able to move Develon to the 'Playable Characters' section for HPB, please? Smile
Ah sorry, since you didn't specify, he looked like an enemy to me. Tongue Fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7