The VG Resource

Full Version: He sneezes lightening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bearman.png]
This is Talon, a bad ass warrior man, the fiercest guy on earth. His beard is made of gold and he sneezes lightening. Also he is gay because there needs to be more gays in video games. Oh and has a pet otter.
(01-08-2012, 07:40 PM)mozzy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bearman.png]
This is Talon, a bad ass warrior man, the fiercest guy on earth. His beard is made of gold and he sneezes lightening. Also he is gay because there needs to be more gays in video games. Oh and has a pet otter.

He should look a little more badass and fierce then.

The beard is barely visible, and he's as ripped as a clean sheet of A4 paper.

I love you. Otters are my favorite animal Shy
I'd say just make his beard more noticeable and you're golden.
Also he is gay because there needs to be more gays in video games.

If that's the case can every boss fight end like Joe and Mac, but instead of getting a kiss from a chick he gets one from a dude?
I don't like the otter's hind legs, it's like its butt fused with its tail. Rest is good otherwise, although a more contrasting color for the dude could also work