The VG Resource

Full Version: DBZ Tenkaichi 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to 3d Ripper DX I was able to rip the Wii version, I will T pose all of them

Example: [Image: gggwx.png]

All of the model textures will have to be set to: 1.0,-1.0 Under Tiling (3DS max)
I dont know about Blender, or Maya

Cool, but I should warn you. This site already has a bunch of the characters ripped and in T-pose. But it's your choice if you want to continue. Smile

EDIT:
There's this tool by Revelation that is suppose to work on Raging Blast models, if You have the game. They seem to have there rig intact as well. It's a plugin for Noesis.
Here's the tread.
I'm loving you right now! Big Grin
(01-08-2012, 11:25 AM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm loving you right now! Big Grin

I can't take the credit, someone named 'pliskin' originally posted it in another thread. Tongue
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=15989
BIG BANG KAME_HAME_HA!!!!!!!
(01-08-2012, 10:42 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, but I should warn you. This site already has a bunch of the characters ripped and in T-pose. But it's your choice if you want to continue. Smile

EDIT:
There's this tool by Revelation that is suppose to work on Raging Blast models, if You have the game. They seem to have there rig intact as well. It's a plugin for Noesis.
Here's the tread.
Ohh.. but its too inconvenient, All of the characters are in column format, with no images plus I think the names are the original japanese ones
If I upload the models I ripped, its easier to identify who's who.

PS: Thanks for the DBZ:RB tool that could be quite useful
(01-08-2012, 05:57 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh.. but its too inconvenient, All of the characters are in column format, with no images plus I think the names are the original japanese ones

Just thought I would let you know. Smile
looks pretty sweet
if you guys could find stages or items from this game this will make my day
Big Grin stages are so versetile you don't have to rig them either.
(01-08-2012, 05:57 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh.. but its too inconvenient, All of the characters are in column format, with no images plus I think the names are the original japanese ones

Also in my opinion, the models here are organized better Cute
It's ok if it's ripped elsewhere. We need 'em too. Wink
(01-13-2012, 02:17 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok if it's ripped elsewhere. We need 'em too. Wink

I completely agree. I was just telling him since he didn't want to rip models from Twilight Princess, do to the models already being ripped on another site.
I will do both games then