The VG Resource

Full Version: Dissidia Duodecim models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking through the Dissidia threads, and didn't see any mention of these models, so I thought I'd put this up here in case any of the Dissidia rippers are looking for a direction to take their ripping in...

I'd love to see ripped models of Laguna in his Galbadian army uniform, Bartz in his original SNES (or Super Famicom, if you prefer) outfit, and Ultimecia cosplaying as Edea.

Um, that is, those *are* actually in the game, right? I saw videos on YouTube showing them before the game came out, but...well...I didn't actually like the first Dissidia, so I wasn't going to shell out money on the second one (even though they added my favorite character) and suddenly I'm wondering if no one's ripped these 'cause they got dropped...

Yeah, so, if they really do exist, it'd be really fantastic if someone wanted to rip them.

EDIT: Looking at the Textures Resource, I can now confirm that those models *were* in the game, as their textures have been ripped. According to the texture uploads, they're Bartz's P3, Laguna's P2 and Ultimecia's P3.
Look here. Smile

Um, none of the models I mentioned are there.
(01-04-2012, 01:00 AM)SierraLatkje Wrote: [ -> ]Um, none of the models I mentioned are there.

OK, I just figured that maybe they were there since I don't really know what there clothes looks like. I'll upload them unless someone else wants to.

Here's the files. (40MB)

Now if someone else wants to do this. What you want to do is open Noesis, open the GMO, and if there's an icon at the bottom that has 3 skeletons, press that to cycle through the different models in the single GMO. Once You find the costume You want, go to *File>Export from preview* then choose the format to export as.
Note: *Export* in this case will export only the first model in the GMO, where as *Export from preview* will export the visible model. Smile
Wow, I didn't know it was so easy to get at the files themselves! I thought it required a modded PSP or something.

I'll see if I can find them myself. Smile

Thanks!

EDIT--Oh, that was the files for the first game, not the second one. Sad None of the models I wanted were in the first game. I'll definitely take the opportunity to grab a few that are so far unrepresented, of course, but...hmm, I wonder if I can apply new models to some of Nilad's MMD rigs for some of the characters....wow, that would make life easier...