The VG Resource

Full Version: Arc Flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first time attempteing to sprite in a LONNNNG time

here it is, its manectric (added shiney version just for fun)

WIP, C+C etc be harsh etc

[Image: 3RSK8.png]
i actually really like it, the colours work nicely and the proportions make sense. i kinda wanna see all 4 feet finished so i can know if youre doing the perspective properly tho. it looks a little weird atm and the back foot looks too much like its facing the viewer and not like its sitting on the ground

also tsr is fucking gay for not actually posting in A THREAD WITH GOOD SPRITES
Probably because nobody else can think of any criticism for something that good.

Manectric itself as a Pokemon is pretty cool, and I agree with Shawn about the legs looking a bit off.
(01-03-2012, 09:53 PM)Captain Wrote: [ -> ]i actually really like it, the colours work nicely and the proportions make sense. i kinda wanna see all 4 feet finished so i can know if youre doing the perspective properly tho. it looks a little weird atm and the back foot looks too much like its facing the viewer and not like its sitting on the ground

also tsr is fucking gay for not actually posting in A THREAD WITH GOOD SPRITES

fuc u

I post in all your threads :C
stop posting in my thread about someones post and not the sprite fuck
jimmy cracked double post and i dont care

[Image: JY0mr.png]

feet edit and a little natu
these look good. hth
Take off some of the edges in your outline, doesn't have to be so sharp.

Try to find a way to remove any clumps of the outline, like the bottom of his tuft and between toes.
looks real good, the sharp points are a nice stylistic choice imo

but Manectric's head thingie looks uneven, you might want to look into that
[Image: jfRCN.png]

finished manectric

EDIT: i hadn't looked in the thread for a long time and forgot about gors mentioning the head thingy being uneaven, so i guess it's till WIP but basically done I LL GET TO IT OK MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN