The VG Resource

Full Version: Was playing Inazuma Eleven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
came across this weird soccer team, I wonder who is this game's character designer because they suck

[Image: E6Tlt.png]
I have the feeling that for Cokey, he's rather getting sucked.

Anyways, there is an urgent need for sports clothing. Very Sad
oh boy, that'll be interesting!!

I'll be making sports clothing on them soon
oh my love

yeah they need a matching jersey BUT DAMN THEYRE NICE

i should make one(or a dozen)
Cokey is my favourite.
Cokey looks like he's gonna kick some can! XD
They all look awesome though!
...Yeah, I'll have to agree with everyone that Cokey's pretty awesome, but I wanna like Gilbert the best. Sad

Also, I never did find out what the light bulb girl's name is.
Lumine Faraday, my dear Jetters. Do your homework! Surprise
(01-01-2012, 11:46 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]came across this weird soccer team, I wonder who is this game's character designer because they suck

[Image: E6Tlt.png]

2girls1cup.gors
Hi there.
Overall your sprites look pretty good, but my issue with them is their outlines, which could do with more work to be less jagged. Batterina's face doesn't look centered which is confusing me. I think Cokey's shirt could do with some shading too.

Keep up the good work, Gors! Smile
(01-07-2012, 06:57 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.
Overall your sprites look pretty good, but my issue with them is their outlines, which could do with more work to be less jagged. Batterina's face doesn't look centered which is confusing me. I think Cokey's shirt could do with some shading too.

Surprise It's the ghost from Christmas past!

...But no seriously, WELCOME BACK! Big Grin
(01-07-2012, 06:57 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.

Oh boy, it's Chris!

yeah man, thanks for the tips! I guess I am not good yet, as this was my smoothest pixelart I made. But I see where the jaggies are, and will try fixing them when I get a new computer.

Cokey's shirt is actually shaded, but it's very low on contrast. This game's graphics use very subtle shades for its pixelart so I tried emulating it.

anyway I appreciate your solid criticism c: