The VG Resource

Full Version: DJ Coco's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: supermariobros3effectsi.png]

My first time Cute Ripped from Super Mario Bros. 3. Is it too small? Sad
Nah, it looks cool to me! Glad to see you ripping with us! Smile
(NES version, right? Just want to make sure)

Nice one - it should be up now! Smile
(12-30-2011, 06:37 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ](NES version, right? Just want to make sure)

Nice one - it should be up now! Smile

No, those are from the All-stars version.
Sorry for double post, but

[Image: supermarioworldmapsprit.png]

Haven't seen those around so I decided to rip them. Includes Mario, Mario on normal Yoshi and the map border. Cute
How about the palette swap for Luigi?
(12-30-2011, 06:41 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]How about the palette swap for Luigi?

I would have done all the recolors, if I had the colors, but I can't figure out how to play as Luigi in my Rom...
Did you try the 2-player mode?

Edit: Oh, and the "Mario/Luigi starts" at the beginning of each level would be nice.
(12-30-2011, 07:19 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the 2-player mode?

Edit: Oh, and the "Mario/Luigi starts" at the beginning of each level would be nice.

Stupid me... I'll try that. And I'll get you the start sequences straight away!

EDIT: Done. I sure wonder why they put a black outline around sprites on a black background.
Nice rips. And don't worry about double posting in your thread, it's allowed Wink
Quote:EDIT: Done. I sure wonder why they put a black outline around sprites on a black background.
If you're unsure about outlines, you can import your quicksaves into vSNES 2.91 to separate the black background from such sprites. It handles also screentone/ripple effects and can delete single sprite pieces.

(12-30-2011, 07:36 PM)DJ Coco Wrote: [ -> ]I sure wonder why they put a black outline around sprites on a black background.

I think they do the same thing for NES sprites, too... For some of those games, at least.
[Image: sonicadvancegoalpostico.png]
Had to rip this for my fangame Sonic Z. Totally forgot to put this here.
On the SMW map sheet, isn't there a halo sprite used when you get a game over?
(01-03-2012, 02:18 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]On the SMW map sheet, isn't there a halo sprite used when you get a game over?

I'll get it straight away!

EDIT: Done.
Pages: 1 2