The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi :3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i'm new here and i hope to learn more about ripping/making sprites, i like video games, mostly the Ace Attorney series, Pokemon, gears of war, etc. i also like anime Smile and i have 1 question, where can i post an edited sprites made by me but i don't want to submit it i only want to read suggestions about it and how to make it better, i also want to make friends and sorry if i make mistake while writing i'm not from USA and maybe i will don't know how to write some things Shy
Welcome to tSR!
You can post your edited sprites here.
If you want to try to rip something from ace attorney you could try to rip from Apollo Justice, as we don't have any sprites from that game. Wink
Welcome to TSR, Naru! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here! [/welcomebot]

Yo-Yo Boy's pretty much got it summed up! We'd love to see some sprite rips from you as well. Big Grin

Also, I like you just because your name reminded me of Shirobon. Cute
Welcome to TSR! Hope you enjoy your stay! Cute
will already add that we aren't too fond of sprite edits; if you make custom work, even if you think it's hard, we'll gladly help you and make you improve in pixelart.

welcome to tSR!