The VG Resource

Full Version: My Sprite Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, most of my sprites will be posted here:
Pokemon OWs:
[Image: aimpom.png]
Aipom!
[Image: Giratina.png]
Giratina(Origin Forme)
[Image: ho-oh.png]
Ho-Oh
[Image: kenta-1.png]
Gold and Prof.Elm (hard edits on Lucas (Lucas ripped by me using screens)
My Submission to the Compo:
[Image: Gleerok.png]
Please C+C!
Well, if you want something on the site, you're gonna have to make more poses than that. They're ok, that is, if you're not done with them. Are you planning on adding any more to it?
well, at first it was a project i wanted to start, the G&S daycare advance, but since its not it I may add more poses (except for Giratina, FR/LG Legendaries OW never had an extra pose (except for the nintendo events)
I think you should wait for more people to reply about your sprites before asking them what you should make next.
Not to be rude, but sprites should not require guessing as to what they represent. If I'm not sure what the purple and yellow blob is, that's a bad thing.
It's that one monkey thing I think. I don't know much about the new Pokemon.
(08-22-2008, 09:42 AM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]It's that one monkey thing I think. I don't know much about the new Pokemon.

new Pokemon? Aipom is second generation, it's an old Pokemon.

Aipom is okay, Giratina is horrible.
(08-22-2008, 09:51 AM)Phantom Kirby Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2008, 09:42 AM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]It's that one monkey thing I think. I don't know much about the new Pokemon.

new Pokemon? Aipom is second generation, it's an old Pokemon.

Aipom is okay, Giratina is horrible.

To me thats considered NEW. I only know 1st generation and the ones on Brawl.
what should I modify in giratina to make it look better then?
What project died? And you need to start making progress.
(08-22-2008, 10:28 AM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]What project died? And you need to start making progress.

The Liam's SSBB Project
(08-22-2008, 10:34 AM)m.vit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2008, 10:28 AM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]What project died? And you need to start making progress.

The Liam's SSBB Project

A little more info please.
(08-22-2008, 12:53 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2008, 10:34 AM)m.vit Wrote: [ -> ]

The Liam's SSBB Project

A little more info please.
-.-There you go, thats the thread, anyway, ho-oh has been added!