The VG Resource

Full Version: If what you say is true...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...then the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang could be dangerous!!!

Sorry for the LONG absence (no one cares, probably) but here are some "Flying Dragon" (Hiryu-no-Ken JP) sprites. Sorry for the clustering, instead of a few sheets with a little bit of sprites, I thought one big sheet with all the corresponding sprites would be better. I can always change it if needed and I missed anything, please tell me.

[Image: FlyingDragonIcon.png]

[Image: MatchModeSpritesIcon.png]

It looks like Photobucket shrunk your sheet. Try using ImageShack or minus.
Imgur is also an option, try it if none of above works.
Sorry, Would fix the problem now but I gosta go! Be back soon!
One option for free Photobucket accounts is to tell it to shrink files that are over 1(?)MB, instead of auto-resizing pictures that are over 1600x900 - then it won't mess with the resolution for most sheets, since most are less than 1MB.

Min.us is great for larger filesizes, though. Wink
Sorry for the delay, I'm finally back (for those who care) with fixed sheets. I thought it would be better if I were to put them all together but in the end, it's better this way so it's not a cluster **** of sprites. Thank you for your patience. Smile

[Image: RyuhiIcon.png][Image: Kung-Fu_OpponentsIcon.png][Image: OtherOpponentsIcon.png]
Glad you're back! I've got these up now. Wink