The VG Resource

Full Version: lemurboy12's WarioWare Inc. rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi, this is my first submission. First is the Mix & Match microgame from WarioWare Inc, the one where you have to build Wario's face from clay by rapidly pressing A.

[Image: MixMatch.png]
[Image: MixMatchIcon.png]

I'm taking requests, just tell me the microgame you want me to do.
Next: Body Block. That one where you bounced a watermelon off of a bunch of Japanese people.

[Image: BodyBlock.png]
[Image: BodyBlockIcon.png]
It's about time someone ripped all the Microgames! Very nice.
These are some funny looking rips!
Third: Shake! The one where the collie shakes hands.

[Image: ShakeMicrogame.png]
[Image: ShakeIcon.png]
[Image: MashingMartains.png]
[Image: MashIcon.png]
Great stuff so far!
[Image: SoleMan.png]
[Image: SoleManIcon.png]
Awesome, I hope you rip Hotdog Hog soon. Big Grin
[Image: AirPain.png]
[Image: Airpainicon.png]

[Image: Stack-Up.png]
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad30/...tackup.png
(12-27-2011, 12:34 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, I hope you rip Hotdog Hog soon. Big Grin
Here ya go. I couldn't get a way to have each sprite for the hot dog, so I just left it split up so people can build the hot dog themselves.

[Image: HotDogHog.png]
[Image: Hotdogicon.png]
[Image: BananaMunch.png]
[Image: Banaaicon.png]
Yes, that is fabulous! One of my favorite microgames! Any chance of ripping Down and Outie too? XD
This is great so far! Is the microgame where you crush the apple in this game?Cute
(12-27-2011, 02:45 PM)SHADEDBZ Wrote: [ -> ]This is great so far! Is the microgame where you crush the apple in this game?Cute

Yes, it is. I love Apple Shrapnel too. Big Grin

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add, shouldn't the "YUM YUM" text be included in the Hotdog Hog sheet when Wario takes a bite?
Take your time, it was not really challenging to assemble the texture:
[Image: airpain.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7