The VG Resource

Full Version: Gaucher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throwing some sprites, as I didn't feel it deserved a gamedev thread.

This is a small side-project as I make Sol: The Game and The Fighters Resource. Gaucher is a platform game where you contol the eponymous character, overcoming obstacles with her magic transforming glove and a jetpack.

[Image: rlQ30.gif]
[Image: 563wY.gif]

Here's a bigger sprite but lol @ blank space

[Image: uYude.png]

nothing much is done aside from those idling sprites and some gameplay ideas written on my projects book.

C+C is appreciated.
Looks nice! She seems rather Mischief Makers Marina-inspired, just based on color scheme (which is totally fine.)

In terms of C+C, her hair's movement seems mismatched to her body's movement, for example, that tuft on the side of her head moves down with her body, while it seems like it should be flopping up seeing as her hair would be looser, I guess. I think if you did that, the animation would look a bit more fluid. Though that's all I can really notice right now.

Is she gonna have a rival or something named Droiter? :x
I don't know, I have too little written on my book right now. All I have is those sprites and a note saying that all characters will have names after French words.
since I don't have a comp to continue pixelling at the moment, I doubt I'll be updating this frequently as I would like to be. But have two walk animations. Nothing big, but still nice nonetheless.

[Image: 7QIav.gif]
[Image: wcTGG.gif]
It could use some inbetween frames Tongue

The legs don't look as if they were cycling. It seems like he just streches them back and forth, one going front-middle-front, the other back-middle-back. :ß