The VG Resource

Full Version: maplestory base sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINALY I HAVE DONE IT I HAVE FINALY RIPPED THE MAPLESTORY BASE SPRITES!!!! srry i took so long but at least there done so i hope you like.

[img][Image: msbasespriteszq2.th.png][/img]
Image thing didn't work. Too bad you can't submit this stuff, MS sprites are hard as hell to rip
i think it will work now .....i hope it will
(08-21-2008, 09:09 PM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]Image thing didn't work. Too bad you can't submit this stuff, MS sprites are hard as hell to rip

Actually you can. Dazz has ripped a whole bunch of them (I think all the spites in the game) and they are on the site. Most of the sheets aren't however because He hasn't gotten around to sheeting them yet.

They be here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/other/maple/
Sweet, are you going to submit 'em StP?
i think i might i do MIGHT!!!
...If they were already done, why submit them...?

Also, you're missing poses, such as Swimming poses, Bow poses, Cross Bow poses... And the base sprites don't wear clothes, to begin with.
maby i will stick to monsters i wonder if i should post my golem or rezt
The thing is; from what I understand, the graphics files on MS are really easy to extract, so most things have been ripped already. I suppose you send Dazz a PM about what he has or hasn't done yet, though.
I thought we weren't allowed to rip them because of Bannedstory...?
Just rip the sprites from that. It's much easier.
bannedstory, its a program that lets u make maplestory sprites, every item is included =.=
and yes it had totally naked MS sprites and it has a white background wich makes it even easyer to just PrtSc (print screen button on keyboard) and paste it in MSpaint xD

hope this helps if it does please up my reputation Big Grin
THANX
Stop pointlessy bumping topics.
And ugggh you're asking for a rep up?
How sad.