The VG Resource

Full Version: FMA Bro Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey everyone! I have some Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood models from the PSP. Enjoy, there are more to come. Big Grin

Characters

Enemy

Stages
Fullmetal Alchemist! Sweet!Big Grin

Can't wait for more!
Thanks for another resource topic. You might have to decrease the size of your signature's icons soon btw. Tongue
The text on your icon was too small (it has to be Verdana size 7) and anti-aliased, so I fixed it:

[Image: 10QA3.png]

Why does Icon Maker say the name's too long? It fits perfectly in there! Tongue
And um, Roxas, where did you find the model files in the game? Were they in .DATs, .BINs, or some other format?
HELL FUCKING YES!
i've been waiting ages for....oh wait....this is'nt broken angel...
oh well who cares same origins same charecters!
YAAAAAY!
(12-22-2011, 01:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]And um, Roxas, where did you find the model files in the game? Were they in .DATs, .BINs, or some other format?

PSP_GAME>USRDIR>Unit They are in .arc format.

Here's the .arc extractor Dazz posted, if You don't already have it.

All You have to do is drag the files into the FMAB Parser-Decompressor.exe (You can drag all of the files at the same time). After that You should get a .gmo file. Open it in Noesis and convert it to .psk, then convert the .psk to all the other formats. If You export the .gmo as .smd and .dae and try to open them in Noesis, Noesis crashes. But .psk to .smd and .dae works.
Ahh I see, so they were under USDIR? I was mostly asking so I could narrow down where the files for Mega Man Maverick Hunter X were stored. USDIR has three .DATs and two .LOCs, so now I at least know what I should be looking for when looking for decompressors. I'm betting most of the good stuff is in the .DATs.

But thanks for the info anyway! I don't play FMA games but I will consider helping sometime. Smile
Well, I hope You can get the models. Smile

Alphonse has been added to the list! Big Grin
Hurray for FMAB Big Grin
if you find any chimera models send em my way
Oh, it's that game...Rolleyes
Well, I liked the scenery! Big Grin
Is there any scenery available to extract? Cute
Valforwing Wrote:if you find any chimera models send em my way

I don't think this game has any chimeras.

(12-26-2011, 02:20 PM)RoxasKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, it's that game...Rolleyes

What's the matter with the game? Blank

(12-26-2011, 02:20 PM)RoxasKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I liked the scenery! Big Grin
Is there any scenery available to extract? Cute

Yeah, I've seen some scenery. I can upload it some time. Smile
(12-27-2011, 12:35 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the matter with the game? Blank

Oh, nothing, except it's the most boring game I have ever played in my life. Tongue

(12-27-2011, 12:35 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I've seen some scenery. I can upload it some time. Smile

Great! Big Grin
aww no chimeras?
the first and second games
broken angel and crimson elixar have AMAZING chimera models
Pages: 1 2 3 4