The VG Resource

Full Version: Ben 10 sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: image.jpg]

Ben 10 custom edited Smile: D
Your sheet got shrunk and/or JPG'd. Try uploading it again to imgur or minus.
(12-20-2011, 11:23 AM)Alien2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Ben 10 custom edited Smile: D
if you edited the sheet then we already know it's partly custom, and saying both is confusing and redundant- especial since many people refer to completely original art as custom
also you should post your source material so we can tell what's yours and what was done by the original artist's
in writing not citing your source would be plagiarism, and if you were to compare that line of thinking to spriting, the you would be really close to being kicked out of spriter university

as for the edit itself, I haven't watched much ben10 but I don't remember him doing the kamehameha
not to say I've never seen him do matrial arts in his common form.

when making quality edits, you need to know the character's context. For example, you may use a character to base yours, but if the base you're using looks visually similar appearance, your edit will look more convincing. Also, don't make movements that don't match with the character. You may not make Mario doing kamehamehas, because it is not a Mario move.
It doesn't look like Ben 10, it looks like a Dragon Ball Z character wearing clothes that are similar to Ben's.
It's Krillin or Gohan from JUS.
unless you can whip up something better from scratch, these aren't really anything worthwhile and it's going to be more of a pain to edit every single sprite
(12-20-2011, 12:34 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't look like Ben 10, it looks like a Dragon Ball Z character wearing clothes that are similar to Ben's.
(12-20-2011, 03:59 PM)Argyle Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]It's Krillin or Gohan from JUS.

Correction, LSW.
this is absolutely crap OP. i'd recomend either scrap this and work on something completely original/custom(whatever name you prefer) or simply not post it. is like you didn't even try to make it look remotely close to ben10 itself.

i'm giving you until friday before i lock this away.
Not a kamehameha, is a stroke of Kung Fu called Tiger Beat or something, because the sprite is custom and edited as a basis for anime sprites: http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ ww146/Yastas/inewbasegihp5.png
(12-21-2011, 12:28 PM)Alien2000 Wrote: [ -> ]http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146...egihp5.png

Fixed. Also you didn't give credit to ShadowHunter for the base sprites.
you know, nevermind. this aint going anywhere.