The VG Resource

Full Version: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: icon.png]

Dragon Quest Characters
[Image: alena-icon.png][Image: angelo-icon.png][Image: bianca-icon.png][Image: dq2hero-icon.png][Image: dq5hero-icon.png][Image: dq6hero-icon.png][Image: dq7hero-icon.png][Image: dragonlord-icon.png][Image: flora-icon.png][Image: imp-icon.png][Image: jessica-icon.png][Image: kandar-icon.png][Image: kingslime-icon.png][Image: kyril-icon.png][Image: princeofcannock-icon.png][Image: princessofmoonbrooke-icon.png][Image: ragnarmcryan-icon.png][Image: slime-icon.png][Image: terry-icon.png][Image: torneko-icon.png][Image: watabou-icon.png][Image: yangus-icon.png]
Final Fantasy Characters
[Image: aerith-icon.png][Image: ashe-icon.png][Image: auron-icon.png][Image: cactuar-icon.png][Image: chocobo-icon.png][Image: cloud-icon.png][Image: eiko-icon.png][Image: fatchocobo-icon.png][Image: mandragora-icon.png][Image: mog-icon.png][Image: paine-icon.png][Image: rikku-icon.png][Image: rinoa-icon.png][Image: sephiroth-icon.png][Image: squall-icon.png][Image: tarutaru-icon.png][Image: tidus-icon.png][Image: tifa-icon.png][Image: vaan-icon.png][Image: vivi-icon.png][Image: yunagunner-icon.png][Image: yunasummoner-icon.png]
All very nice! But hmmm... do I list the game under the full name or just Idataki Street Special?
Full name would be best Smile
And they're up! Nice job on the icons. Big Grin
can you tell me how do you rip model?
I mean method or how you rip exactly because I failed to rip any game all I get is flat model
Nobody before FF7. Sad
Please don't bump month or more old topics. If you want to know how Dazz ripped these models then please send him a PM or make your own thread in Model Discussion. Locking, and make sure you read the forum rules.