The VG Resource

Full Version: Recolor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ....again...
I recolored some items from a zelda game, I didn't even knew these game even existed.
Well here it is.
[Image: newpictureae3.png]

[Image: newpicture1gq1.th.png]
I want to make some other items form the other zelda game, with this kind of style, I recolored to a minish cap style (to see the before sprite sheet go here http://tsgk.captainn.net/index.php?p=sho...=sr&sr=214)
I want to make the Wind Waker, Minish cap, Link to the Past, Twilight Princes and other games in these kind of style, That's why I need your opinions please.
Cool recolors.
Thanks ^^
So is there anything bad in them ?
I really need to improve.
They're recolors. Revamps, really. I don't even know what you're revamping them to.

EDIT: Just made sense of your post.

They're recolors. Not revamps. Just recolors.
Well.... I guess .... in that case I'll start right now !
Thanks ^^
No, no... that was all sarcasm. Recoloring is not cool. It doesn't change a style, it only changes the palette.
Revamping, on the other hand...

Like, making 8-bit sprites with more colors and making them look worthy of a genuine GBA game, for instance. That's revamping.
Ideally I would never make an icon until you submit it because theres little point of you wasting time making icons for your sheets when they are just in the discussion point.

Besides that they are recolours, which means nothing really to most spriters considering the fact they are someone elses sprites just with a different palette. Edit them to look more like the minish cap style.
Like my Zelda sheet. *look at sig* Some ARE recolors, some revamps, SOME CUSTOM.