The VG Resource

Full Version: [GAME] [EARLY ALPHA] SMB: The rebellion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on a SNES type platformer game. Game idea is original and I have created a few custom sprites for it as well. I'd personally like to thank Lord Zymeth for his awesome ganondorf sprite which I will most likely use for the 5th boss.

To all programers out there, if your interested please reply or email me at [email protected], and I will post more about the story, levels, ect.
Wow, this is going to be locked pretty quickly.

If you REALLY want this to stay, post any screenshot or at least some story, rather than saying that you are making a game with sprites you found.
Game idea is original. Believe me, it is! It is so original I can't tell you about it, otherwise it might get stolen!

I'm a programmer and I have no idea how your post would want to gain my interest. Take a look at Gorsal's digging game, that one did a good job and got all my interests.
Quote:If you REALLY want this to stay, post any screenshot or at least some story, rather than saying that you are making a game with sprites you found.[quote]

Whoah, why didn't any of the pics or story show up!?!?!?! I posted tons of
info, pics, ect.

I'm Sorry!!!! I'll try reposting it again!

(12-14-2011, 04:21 PM)Previous Wrote: [ -> ]Game idea is original. Believe me, it is! It is so original I can't tell you about it, otherwise it might get stolen!

I'm a programmer and I have no idea how your post would want to gain my interest. Take a look at Gorsal's digging game, that one did a good job and got all my interests.

Hahaha! Sorry! I posted tons of screenshots and gave nearly the entire story line, along with bosses, attakcs, ect.

It must of not posted correctly. Sorry!!!!!

I'll try reposting!

no, you didn't. there is nothing in your op besides that poorly structured message. Stop spamming.

locked and warned.