The VG Resource

Full Version: The Bouncer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First time with proper rendering, thanks to Peardian! Big Grin

Characters
[Image: Leann-Caldwell---Dressing-Gown-icon.png][Image: Leann-Caldwell---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Sion-Barzahd---Casual-Wear-1.png][Image: Sion-Barzahd---Hoody-icon.png][Image: Volt-Krueger---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Volt-Krueger---Suit-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Dauragon-C-Mikado---Topless-icon.png][Image: Dauragon-C-Mikado---With-Chain-icon.png][Image: Dauragon-C-Mikado---Without-Chain-icon.png][Image: Dauragon-C-Mikado---Without-Jacket-icon.png][Image: Echidna---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Echidna---Suit-Outfit-1-icon.png][Image: Echidna---Suit-Outfit-2-icon.png][Image: Kaldea-Orchid---Alternative-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Kaldea-Orchid---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Master-Wong---Alternative-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Master-Wong---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Mogetsu---Masked-No-Glasses-icon.png][Image: Mogetsu---Masked-icon.png][Image: Mogetsu---Unmasked-icon.png][Image: PD-4---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: PD-4---Topless-icon.png][Image: Sion-Barzahd---Normal-Outfit-icon.png]

Enemies
[Image: Guard-Dog-icon.png][Image: Mikado-Special-Force-1-icon.png][Image: Mikado-Special-Force-2-icon.png][Image: Security-Guard-1-1-icon.png][Image: Security-Guard-2-icon.png][Image: Security-Guard-3-icon.png][Image: Security-Guard-4-icon.png]
All done! That's all enemies and characters!

This game is absolutely amazing, you guys should check it out Smile
Before I upload these, mind making a thumbnail for the game?

You know, I'm kinda surprised there aren't more enemies.
[Image: 1NUef.png]
There you go!

Also, a lot of the characters are enemies in the game. They are bosses, but most fights involve a boss by this sense.
The only things I couldn't rip were robots.

I based the categories more on "who can be used in vs. mode" and "who isn't playable in vs. mode" rather than "Protagonists" and "Antagonists"
Ah, I see. Well, they're all up now!
(12-14-2011, 06:19 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]All done! That's all enemies and characters!

Not all the characters: Kou's not there! Is he coming later? (He was my favorite...)

(01-03-2012, 02:27 AM)SierraLatkje Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2011, 06:19 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]All done! That's all enemies and characters!

Not all the characters: Kou's not there! Is he coming later? (He was my favorite...)

I was thinking the exact same thing Very Sad

Oh shazbot, my bad - I ripped him, made everything, uploaded it, but never posted it! Here you go!

[Image: Kou-Leifoh---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Kou-Leifoh---Topless-icon.png]

[Image: Kou-Leifoh---Normal-Outfit-1.png][Image: Kou-Leifoh---Topless-1.png]
Oooh, awesome!

I wonder if I can edit out his tattoos.... Tongue (Should just be a matter of messing with his texture files, I'd think...right?)

Anyway, thanks so much for getting these models up here! I really enjoyed this game; it's nice to see other people did, too. Smile
(01-04-2012, 12:52 AM)SierraLatkje Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, awesome!

I wonder if I can edit out his tattoos.... Tongue (Should just be a matter of messing with his texture files, I'd think...right?)

Anyway, thanks so much for getting these models up here! I really enjoyed this game; it's nice to see other people did, too. Smile

not quite so easy considering the HUGE ammount of tattoo's and the amount of the texture they cover.
you could try takeing a sample of skin texture from another model from this game with simular tinted skin and try to use that to replace the tattoos.

many games just reuse textures and if your lucky the can be interchangable.

(12-23-2011, 04:07 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, I see. Well, they're all up now!

what about dominique! Surprise
so are there any stages from this game?
You know what? I hate myself... I seriously didn't even post Dominique...

[Image: Dominique-Cross---Normal-Outfit-icon.png][Image: Dominique-Cross---Alternative-Outfit-icon.png]
[Image: Dominique-Cross---Normal-Outfit-1.png][Image: Dominique-Cross---Alternative-Outfit-1.png]

I had these ripped the whole time, and uploaded, just never posted.

edit: double checked, this is actually everything now.
these are so awesome! i love the bouncer....forgive me for being totally clueless, but is there a program i can use to open these and see the characters? Big Grin
(02-15-2012, 08:57 PM)alexd003 Wrote: [ -> ]these are so awesome! i love the bouncer....forgive me for being totally clueless, but is there a program i can use to open these and see the characters? Big Grin

There's many programs, for these.
Noesis is a good program if you only want to view them. Otherwise, there's this list of 25 free programs that you can look through. Note: Not all of the programs will work with these files though.
Pages: 1 2