The VG Resource

Full Version: redblueyellow's model submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Huge thanks to Mighty Jetters for helping me with starting off. Smile

Jeff added 12/13:
[Image: jefficon.png]

Super Smash Bros Brawl

As this is my first submission for models, I might have messed something up. If anyone could check to see if I'm doing it correctly that would be awesome.
Ahh, that's almost perfect! Except you forgot to fix the DAE for the "PencilRocket" and "PencilRocketBullet"! Tongue

Just that little fix and you should be good to go! Not to worry, I've made such mistakes when I started. Smile
(12-13-2011, 02:43 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, that's almost perfect! Except you forgot to fix the DAE for the "PencilRocket" and "PencilRocketBullet"! Tongue

Just that little fix and you should be good to go! Not to worry, I've made such mistakes when I started. Smile

Should be fixed now. Smile
There you go! All good! Should be ready for upload. Big Grin
Jeff uploaded! Congrats on your first model submission!
Thanks Peardian!

Electrode, Jill & Drill Dozer, Meowth, Metagross, Mew, Nintendogs and Samurai Goroh added 12/14:

[Image: electrodeicon.png][Image: jillanddrilldozericon.png][Image: meowthicon.png][Image: metagrossicon.png][Image: mewicon.png][Image: nintendogsicon.png]
[Image: samuraigorohicon.png]

Fish, Polar Bear and Ultimate Chimera added 12/15:

[Image: fishicon.png][Image: polarbearicon.png][Image: ultimatechimeraicon.png]

That fish is adorable!
Bulblin and King Bulblin and Lord Bulbo added 12/16:

[Image: bulblinicon.png][Image: kingbulblinandlordbulboicon.png]
Super Smash Bros Brawl

RBY, what file are you getting the stage character models from? Unless Apoc forgot to send the Brawl stages to me. I was gonna try and get the Smash Ville Characters.
Hey, how are you getting the Assist Trophies and those stage files guys? Most of the PAC files from the different folders aren't giving me any models, only textures and palettes. I wanted to rip Starfy, but only his air swoosh thing was there as a model and not Starfy himself. And I was aiming for the SmashVille characters as well, but it threw a "this is not a valid BRRES file" at me.
The Assist Trophies are in the items file. Also, once we find out where the stage elements are, I'll let you do the Smash Ville characters instead. I have many other things I can get.
I found the locations of everything, but as I said they aren't working (Starfy's model isn't in his file). (Hang on, just found that the "effect > assist" folder is for the SFX for the Assists... durrrr)

"effect > stage > rantou" are where the stages elements are. A.J. (or anyone), can you try the SmashVille characters first and see if it gives you an error as well? ("rantou > ef_StgVillage" is SmashVille pretty sure)

EDIT: Beat by RBY, NVM.
(12-16-2011, 02:58 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]RBY, what file are you getting the stage character models from? Unless Apoc forgot to send the Brawl stages to me. I was gonna try and get the Smash Ville Characters.

They're under "stage_melee.rar". (For example, the Smash Ville characters are in the "STGVILLAGE_00, 01, 02, 03 and 04_en.PAC" files, although I think a few of the textures need to be fixed for the characters. You'll need brawlbox to open the .PAC files, where you can get to the .brres files. Since these .PAC files don't work in brresviewer, you'll have to export the .brres files you want, along with importing the correct textures for each model into the .brres file. From there you can open in brresviewer and go through the usual process. Smile

1. open .PAC file in brawlbox
2. find .brres file that you want and export
3. find the textures that correspond to the .brres file (preview model from .brres file and click on the lefthand menu to see file names) and export
4. open .brres file from step 2 and import the texture files from step 3 into the .brres file
5. rename the texture files (they will show up as "NewNode01" in the newly formed "Textures(NW4R)" folder"
6. save in brawlbox and open in brresviewer
I exported and loaded the BRRES but I can't find where to import the textures... I see nothing that says import. Sad
Pages: 1 2