The VG Resource

Full Version: MOTHER 3: Mecha Drago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again, I did a ripp of Mecha Drago (I will not tell who is it to avoid spoilers):
[Image: solinkechadragoyf0.png]
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3638/mekofo3.png
(Icon by redblueyellow.)

What do you think of it?
That's a cool rip, good job.
But I believe the font on the icon is wrong.
Is it better like that? (Sorry, I don't have the size 7 for this font.)
Sheet is great, the icon isn't. Check the topic about making icons in the main submissions forum.
Thank you! Big Grin
It's in "verdana", but in size 8 (I don't have less). And I can use the "icon maker", I don't have Java.
(08-21-2008, 01:36 PM)Necropolis Wrote: [ -> ]It's in "verdana", but in size 8 (I don't have less). And I can use the "icon maker", I don't have Java.

If you're using normal microsoft paint, just left click where it says here in the link and type in the size of the font.

Also, great job on the rip. Smile Just wondering, but why did you change usernames?
Also it needs to be un-AA'd~

Feel free to ask someone to put the text in the icon for you. I'm willing to do it if you seem a bit to shy to ask others.
(08-21-2008, 05:30 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using normal microsoft paint, just left click where it says here in the link and type in the size of the font.

Also, great job on the rip. Smile Just wondering, but why did you change usernames?
-The size goes from 8 to 72...
-I changed my username because I didn't liked "Sonik" anymore.

(08-21-2008, 06:01 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Also it needs to be un-AA'd~

Feel free to ask someone to put the text in the icon for you. I'm willing to do it if you seem a bit to shy to ask others.
Ah... So, can someone do the icon, please? (I don't want to irritate people by always asking something...)
(08-22-2008, 05:13 AM)Necropolis Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2008, 05:30 PM)redblueyellow Wrote: [ -> ]If you're using normal microsoft paint, just left click where it says here in the link and type in the size of the font.

-The size goes from 8 to 72...
-I changed my username because I didn't liked "Sonik" anymore.

(08-21-2008, 06:01 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Also it needs to be un-AA'd~

Ah... So, can someone do the icon, please? (I don't want to irritate people by always asking something...)

Here is the icon Smile:

[Image: solinkechadragoyf0.png]
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9113/...agoyf0.png
Thank you, redblueyellow.

So, is it accepted?
Of course!
(08-22-2008, 02:37 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Of course!

But didnt RBY already rip Mecha Drago?
(08-23-2008, 08:54 AM)Aceh Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2008, 02:37 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Of course!

But didnt RBY already rip Mecha Drago?

The sheet that I ripped is less organized and I missed a few sprites.