The VG Resource

Full Version: New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
That's right, this game hasn't been started on yet, so I'm starting! As with my Kirby thread, anyone's free to contribute, but this time I don't think there's any need for spoiler labels too much. Tongue On with the show!

[Image: cw7K1.png]

Sorry about the JPG'd screenshot, I don't have an ISO so I had to make do with Google Image Search. Cute

I tried to get Toad and Luigi but their bodies and heads were separate models! Very Sad I will GREATLY appreciate any help!
Ah, I'll try to get a preview up with the ISO I've got. :p

So which program are you using for 3D that you put that background into? It seems fairly simple to do...
You mean the preview images?
Yeah, with the characters in reference (T-Stance) positions.

Wait, I think I figured it out :p

Use solid background (so it disappears), then place the character model on top of the TSR background via Icon Maker?
Ah, all I do is take a print screen of the model and paste it in an image program (I use PSP 7) and re-size it to the exact proportions of the preview image (so it'll be as large as possible), stick it in and center it. Tongue

EDIT: Yeah, most of us use Icon Maker.
That blue dotted background is what I was thinking about, which I just tracked down. Smile

Here's what I came up with: kinda hard to make 2+Player action... :p
[Image: NSMBWii-GameIcon.png]

--

Would I be able to claim the Item models to start? Big Grin
Nevermind people I fixed Ludwig on my own!! Big Grin

EDIT: That icon looks pretty nice, John! Yes you may do the rest of the items! Sorry I did Yoshi Egg already. Tongue
They look great! Big Grin Can't wait to see the rest.
Items are all uploaded! Big Grin

As for the headless character issue in the OP - for preview purposes, try using the models from the MovieDemo archive I sent you - Toad, Mario, & Luigi are all in one piece in it. Smile

--

I'm going to work on some enemies now.
What happened to Mario's head?
His sideburns appear to be transparent or something, causing it to render clear. As for the hair - since the hat is removable, I think the hair appears when it is gone (as with Yoshi and his tounge).

--

Enemies! Big Grin
Wow, it's been busy here since I was away. Tongue

I've been wanting this game for a while now, But I just got a new computer, so that won't be happening for a while.Tongue

Mighty Jetters Wrote:I tried to get Toad and Luigi but their bodies and heads were separate models! Very Sad I will GREATLY appreciate any help!

If You provide me with the files, I'll see about putting them together.Smile

I had no idea this game used any models, I thought it was still sprites. Just really really good sprites.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6