The VG Resource

Full Version: Spear End Of Destiny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I intended to rip this one a long time ago but the palette was messed up. So I decided to recreate the entire palette from the values in the code so I could extract the sprites without scrambling the colors. Anyway, this is just to waste time before I upload Tekwar, which will be a much meatier submission. See you all then.

Enemies:
[Image: spearendofdestinyguardi.png][Image: spearendofdestinyrocket.png]

Bosses:
[Image: spearendofdestinybaronv.png][Image: spearendofdestinycybert.png][Image: spearendofdestinydeathi.png][Image: spearendofdestinygrauad.png][Image: spearendofdestinyheinri.png][Image: spearendofdestinyottovoq.png][Image: spearendofdestinysuperc.png][Image: spearendofdestinyultrac.png]

Zip:
[Image: spearendofdestinyicon.png]

Edit: Also I didn't rip most of the enemies because I already submitted the exact same enemies in Spear Resurrection and submitting them here would be redundant.
Hello Racist German Names!

Good rips Heart
They named a terminator clone with two railguns who is covered in flames "Grau Adler" (grey eagle)? And why are the clones black? I thought they were nazis.
I guess they're clones of the main role or something? Black jew no doubt...
The clones are literally made out of ashes and feces of higher-up Nazi officials, they're not black. Hence why they turn into piles of crap when killed Tongue

Also Grau Adler here is a return of a boss from Spear Resurrection fought again in hell, same as Baron Von Schmitt.

Not that any of this makes any more sense when explained, Spear Resurrection and Spear End of Destiny are both pretty weird games Tongue