The VG Resource

Full Version: Kirby return to dreamland models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't have a clue how to rip models from wii games, and I can't. The new kirby game is amazing and I hope the models a extracted (more important, the super versions of everything.) I'm sorry if this thread is irrelavent. If you do RIP something please feel free to post here.
I really wanted to get some models from this game myself, but I saw when someone posted an image of Kirby's model and said the eye textures were messed up, I was a bit afraid to try.
@mighty jetters
I get freaked out real easy. So if the textures were glitchy, things might not go so well... I guess I should making more frames to my super ability sprites.
I've gotten stuff out just fine...
I'll upload a Wii Disc-extraction guide within the hour (I hope), and submit the models I have here. Smile
I found it, read from this post onwards and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Either way, if John has a tutorial, I am most happy. Big Grin
That's a helpful post, MJ. Smile

I'll probably write up a file-extraction and conversion guide for getting the brres files, since I do not have 3DMax and would not be able to detail the texture application process.
Thank you so much! If there's anything I can do in return?
All I can do is upload BRRES files; I do not think you can submit just those (so says the guidelines), so if someone could convert them to the required format for submitting, it would be amazing. Smile

Working on extracting the models now. Just finished with Waddle Dee.
(12-03-2011, 05:00 PM)John2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]All I can do is upload BRRES files; I do not think you can submit just those (so says the guidelines), so if someone could convert them to the required format for submitting, it would be amazing. Smile

Working on extracting the models now. Just finished with Waddle Dee.

I can't wait to see them!
Here are all the BRRES files for:

Kirby (Including all abilities)
Dedede
Waddle Dee
Meta Knight

(Click on them for file download)
I'll claim Waddle Dee. Big Grin
Here are all of the enemy models (197 files).

Enemies
@john2k4 Sweet! You are awesome!

I think I'll do Blipper (an enemy) next (after I get Dee's other forms)...

EDIT: Question, should I include Dee's own version of the goggles, inner tube and all that in the ZIP, or keep them separate?
I think include them, since I believe they are textured differently.

--

Favorite Character: Landia Smile

Game Effects

(That's another two download links)
Pages: 1 2