The VG Resource

Full Version: Bomberman Blast Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, I have some models from Bomberman Blast. Enjoy.Smile

Credit to John2k4 for the .brres files. Smile

Oh, nice! Gotta love brres. Do you plan on making the other colors available as well? Because that would be great. Big Grin

Would you mind doing thumbnails for them? I already have enough on my plate right now. Tongue
(12-02-2011, 03:32 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, nice! Gotta love brres. Do you plan on making the other colors available as well? Because that would be great. Big Grin

I don't have the other bombers.Sad But I could edit the colors of the White Bombers textures?

(12-02-2011, 03:32 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind doing thumbnails for them? I already have enough on my plate right now. Tongue

Sure.
I was going to ask, but I was to late. Tongue

EDIT: Here's what my Edit looks like.
Also I've made up some Icons. They are in the first post.
I would wait until someone can get the other Bomber's files.

Pretty awesome though, anything Bomberman being submitted makes me glad. Big Grin
The background on those thumbnails look rather funky. Would you mind redoing them to use the standard background? I mean, you did keep the original renders, right?
I thought I zipped all the player model files; maybe there are alternate textures included in the brres files for them?
' Wrote:The background on those thumbnails look rather funky. Would you mind redoing them to use the standard background? I mean, you did keep the original renders, right?

OK, I'll fix them.Smile

(12-02-2011, 06:25 PM)John2k4 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I zipped all the player model files; maybe there are alternate textures included in the brres files for them?

When I opened up the .brres, I didn't find any Red Bomber, Black Bomber, Blue Bomber, etc. Textures or models. Maybe they aren't in that folder?Blank
Alright, I'll do a thorough check for them. Smile
The Icons are fixed and Gold Bomber looks much better in my opinion. Big Grin
I could not find those other models/textures anywhere, but I did get the effects:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ELH606DL
I think I'm gonna be contributing if that's okay! I'll see what's interesting and let you know what I'll do! Big Grin
(12-02-2011, 09:31 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm gonna be contributing if that's okay! I'll see what's interesting and let you know what I'll do! Big Grin

Yeah, that sounds fine.Smile
Now, before I add these, I have a question... I believe there were plans to do the full Bomberman Wii game as well, right? Are all of these exact same models in that game as well? I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should create a section for this WiiWare game if all of this content is from a main Wii game.

Should I just wait until you get a chance to check the other game's assets?

Oh yeah, and the new thumbnail for the White Bomber is adorable. Cute
(12-02-2011, 10:53 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Should I just wait until you get a chance to check the other game's assets?

Yeah, that would be best. Smile

(12-02-2011, 10:53 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, and the new thumbnail for the White Bomber is adorable. Cute

I'm glad You like it. I like it too.Big Grin
BRRES Viewer won't let me view any files. Blank It either shows up like this, and it won't show up in the program, or loading the file throws the program into a "not responding" state and/or it says "BRRES Viewer has stopped working" and whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3