The VG Resource

Full Version: volo's submissions Disgaea D2 & Eiyuu * Senki!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: eiyuusenkicon.png]

[Image: charaenyuuicon.png] [Image: is4Ygt25WnCB9.png] [Image: i28xlZSbLCZiM.png] [Image: iz3LbbeCgaxS2.png] [Image: ibtCo17Pi2gsgF.png] [Image: ibnaCMLgFwjIB6.png] [Image: ibpFOzaNYkvklK.png] [Image: ibulXbxrsZGMYX.png] [Image: i0zz0FDYxrQBT.png]

Already uploaded

Credit not required, but it costs nothing to say thanks! Wink
Ow, my toes. Feels like someone's stamped on them.
UPDATE! Some HD sprites added.
You are way faster than RTB, but his sheets are better organized. Especially Hugo with his scythe could use a little bit more work.
ok! I will try to organize them better! Smile

(12-01-2011, 09:53 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]You are way faster than RTB, but his sheets are better organized. Especially Hugo with his scythe could use a little bit more work.
There's a reason I take my time with my sheets... If I didn't care about organization, I'd just go ahead and submit my entire collection of Disgaea 4 sprites (63 sprite sheets worth), since I have every single one of them ripped already.

Also, I'm going to up and say this right now. Your HD sheets aren't ripped properly as they are missing the black outlines, your Nemo sheet doesn't even have a properly-ripped effect (missing both a proper palette AND the transparency), the Asuka Cranekick SD sheet isn't even necessary as I've ripped the palettes (the ONLY thing different) already for my Ronin SD sheet, and call me selfish if you wish, but I'm pretty much going to just go ahead and organize my own sheets and upload 'em.

Now, excuse me while I go find a pair of steel-toed shoes.

But please. Tell me right now. Does anybody want me to half-ass my spritesheets and upload about 63 Disgaea 4 spritesheets right now? Because that's how much I've got sitting on my computer, waiting to be organized. So far I've got one vote for "yes", according to the person that marked this topic as "urgent".

I still hope the answer will be "no".
I do not understand where the problem is. You do your job, I'll do mine. eventually if your work will be better best for you and for tsr.
and since these are the first sprites that I rip seems normal to me that there are errors. I will try to correct them and try not to make them again.

sorry for Asuka sprite I have not noticed that you had already done.
(12-01-2011, 10:28 AM)volo Wrote: [ -> ]You do your job, I'll do mine. eventually if your work will be better best for you and for tsr.
Looks like you're doing my job, though...

(11-09-2011, 02:54 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2011, 12:11 PM)volo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all Disgaea sprites! Your work is great!
Will you rip Artina sprites from Disgaea 4 to?
Yeah, her sprites will be in the next batch I upload, along with HD Asagi, Peta, Pleinair, Masked Hero, Nekomata and the Medic class. Wish I could get Marona's sprites, too, but Nippon Ichi didn't include her or Ash in the append disc for some reason, so it's currently impossible to rip their sprites.

Seems like you ripped half of what I was working on already... T_T

If you two team up you work better, in my opinion.
and where it is written that this is your job?
and the fact is: I've the sprites ready(for my opinion) and then I posted them.
however if you want, take my sprites, fix them, arrange them, post them and take the credit. I do not care.

(12-01-2011, 11:10 AM)AndrewArdena Wrote: [ -> ]If you two team up you work better, in my opinion.
I asked him if he could arrange my sprites but he did not answer
I did not mentioned that, I mean: In my opinion it's better if you team up and organize your work, you do some charas, he do other charas. Simply.
Yeah, if could arrange them properly (probably best to just stick to the SD sprites, since RTB mentioned your HD ones aren't ripped properly) then RTB shouldn't really mind, and we would accept them.

Unarranged, they're kind of hard to really understand what's going on.

It think that makes sense, really, right?

I reckon if you arrange them, they'll be pretty wicked sheets and everyone's a winner! Smile
(12-01-2011, 11:53 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, if could arrange them properly (probably best to just stick to the SD sprites, since RTB mentioned your HD ones aren't ripped properly) then RTB shouldn't really mind, and we would accept them.

Unarranged, they're kind of hard to really understand what's going on.

It think that makes sense, really, right?

I reckon if you arrange them, they'll be pretty wicked sheets and everyone's a winner! Smile
ok if you say so I believe! Smile
Anyway, now I try to arrange them!
the only problem is that I do not know how to put the black outlines in in the HD sheets, well since Random know how to do coul you explain to me?

(12-01-2011, 11:40 AM)AndrewArdena Wrote: [ -> ]I did not mentioned that, I mean: In my opinion it's better if you team up and organize your work, you do some charas, he do other charas. Simply.
Yeah this is a great idea!
For now I think concentrate on the SD sprites, and let RTB handle the HD stuff since he already has it all ripped - once you're done, see how RTB is doing. Big Grin
oook! anyway I arranged and added some pose to the SD sheets of Artina. Take a look and tell me if that's better
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7