The VG Resource

Full Version: Naruto Konoha Hospital- good enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this sprite sheet good enough to submit to TSR?
[Image: NarutoHospitalIcon.png]
[Image: NaurtoHospital.png]
Tell me what you think about it Smile
If it covers everything from that area, then yes, I'd say it's good enough to submit.
You might want to get rid of the dude in front of the gate there though
(08-20-2008, 07:51 PM)Teeks Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to get rid of the dude in front of the gate there though
Lol ok i will
And assuming you ripped it.
Screen shot of you using your emulator with the game being played?
EDIT: ... I really didnt need to be pmed, Ill look back at the thread if I want to.
(08-20-2008, 09:01 PM)Cshad Wrote: [ -> ]And assuming you ripped it.
Screen shot of you using your emulator with the game being played?

Alright here it is Blank
If you still dont believe me then idk what to do Rolleyes
(08-20-2008, 07:51 PM)Teeks Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to get rid of the dude in front of the gate there though

Alright i fixed it
Although it might look alittle odd because the man doesnt acutally move Sad
[Image: NaurtoHospital-1.png]
I've got a better idea. Copy the first post and paste it on the second one. I'm assuming they both have text on it because it kinda look silly without.
It doesent look that way
Thiers enough space between the guy and the pole to see that thier isnt any text behind it.
(08-20-2008, 11:06 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a better idea. Copy the first post and paste it on the second one. I'm assuming they both have text on it because it kinda look silly without.
I agree with Cshad. I dont think that there is text on the second one because the is no text over the man's head. Sad
And recently, i have seen in an episode that the second stand does not have any text on it .
But i do agree that is does look quite silly. I'll give it a try.
[Image: NaurtoHospitaledit.png]
You shouldnt edit the official rips :/
It looks 80 times better and the guy was there as part of the backround anyway meaning he didn't have to remove the guy. The people probably didn't put the text in because they had the guy there to block it off anyway cshad.
I don't think the man was part of the background, but rather the OP isn't using the Map Viewer in VBA.

You can tell because there are fragments of map missing because the player character can't walk that far. Maps that can be seen on the VBA Map Viewer are always complete rectangles.
(08-21-2008, 09:05 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the man was part of the background, but rather the OP isn't using the Map Viewer in VBA.

You can tell because there are fragments of map missing because the player character can't walk that far. Maps that can be seen on the VBA Map Viewer are always complete rectangles.

I never heard of VBA Map Veiwer before Blank
So is it a downloadable thing or what?
I would like to try it out Big Grin
(08-21-2008, 01:14 PM)hwdphg Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2008, 09:05 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the man was part of the background, but rather the OP isn't using the Map Viewer in VBA.

I never heard of VBA Map Veiwer before Blank
So is it a downloadable thing or what?
I would like to try it out Big Grin

Map Viewer is an option available in VBA, there is also Tile Viewer which sets the map in tiles (obvious)
Pages: 1 2