The VG Resource

Full Version: (SMS) Bonanza Bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Played lots of Sega games today and wanted to check if the sprites was ripped or not, to my suprise they weren't so I decided to rip them.
[Image: ljHcd.png]

Backgrounds:[Image: YyqfX.png]
I'll rip more tommorow Wink
Finished ripping stage 2: Millionare's Mansion
[Image: YjicP.png]
More to come!
Well, you did have a topic titled Yo-Yo Boy's Submissions, but these are neat nontheless!
Wouldn't that be necroposting?
Nope it doesn't matter if you're reviving your own thread to show updates to your work.

Always remember that. Wink
Nice one Big Grin

Uploaded them for you Smile
No, I haven't quit ripping this.
[Image: NR58N.png]
I love that you are. Aside from Sonic, we don't see much love for Sega games here. Bonanza Bros, Comix Zone, and ToeJam and Earl all stand out as needing more love. Tongue

PS- It's a nitpicky pet peeve of mine, but could you get a screenshot that isn't the title of the game? Tongue I like sowing off the game in the section icon since the name of the game is already on the tag. Wink
Sure, no problem.
[Image: 6XLXm.png]
I think I'll rip 4 stages tomorrow.
[Image: tOAK9.png]
Imgur's not a good idea for large images like that. It shrinks them... you'll have to either stick with ImageShack, or you can try minus.
I didn't know about thatSad Reuploaded.
[Image: tOAK9.png]
Yeah, I discovered that the hard way myself, so no worries. Wink
[Image: departmentstore.png][Image: scaled.php?server=36&filename=bonusstage...res=medium][Image: scaled.php?server=266&filename=laborator...res=medium]
In one way I ripped 3 stages, in another way I ripped 5.
I have to work on my christmas gift now. Tongue