The VG Resource

Full Version: Bomberman Generation Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to rip models from Bomberman Generation. And while doing that I found images in .tpl format that I've extracted and converted to .png. So Here's a few. Hope You guys like theme. Smile

Surprise

OMG this is fantastic!! I didn't know there was a Max icon in Battle Mode...

Is that unused or is he some secret playable? I swear I completed the game 100%.
(11-25-2011, 11:22 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Surprise

This is fantastic! I didn't know there was a Max icon in Battle Mode...

Is that unused or is he some secret playable? I swear I completed the game 100%.

I don't know, I've never seen him in the game. I've only found this cheat code on the internet, that I'm not sure about.

Quote:Unlock MAX in battle mode

Get all the Lightning Cards in normal mode. Then while in battle mode, push Z at the player selection screen to switch Bomberman to MAX.

Okay then. Also, could you tell me how you ripped the 2-D graphics from this game? I want to rip the 2-D graphics from Bomberman Jetters so bad. Cute

Did you use Dolphin's texture dumping?
(11-25-2011, 01:32 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Okay then. Also, could you tell me how you ripped the 2-D graphics from this game? I want to rip the 2-D graphics from Bomberman Jetters so bad. Cute

Did you use Dolphin's texture dumping?

I used Dolphin to extract the tpl's from the .iso. You will need TPL Extractor to get the .tga files from the .tpl. And then You can convert to .png with Gimp or something.

Don't suppose someone would be awesome and make some icons? HeartHeartHeartHeart
Sure, I'll do that when I can.Smile
OK, I've made some icons. Check the first post. Smile

Also does anyone else see the thanked by in the first post? Why is there 3 thanks by Mighty Jetters?Question
I multi-thanked it intentionally. Smile

You usually just click THANK a bunch until you see your name appear more than once, but you have to be lucky too. I do it for posts I love. Big Grin
(11-29-2011, 11:11 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I multi-thanked it intentionally. Smile

You usually just click THANK a bunch until you see your name appear more than once, but you have to be lucky too. I do it for posts I love. Big Grin

I didn't know that was possible. Big Grin
I would personally change the "Charabom Icons" icon to say "Charabom Battle Screen" or something similar since it has more than just their icons, but that's just a suggestion. Smile
And they are now all online! Smile