The VG Resource

Full Version: Oregon Trail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, something from me. So I'm not just a chatterbox assmonkey. Okay, I don't have an emulator, but I'm able to do this stuff with screenshooting ( I don't remember if there's a rule against PC games or not). Right here is an unfinished sheet for the animals, in the hunting segments. I know I don't have everything, but how is it for a start?
[Image: O.gif]

Oh, and I can also do the people, events, and locations. They're not sprites but they are pixel art. Would they be accepted?
What the hell is that at the bottom right? Poo?
Tumbleweeds, and we have cave story sprites, and that's a computer game. So I don't see any reason why this wouldn't be allowed for submission.
Oh okay, dat cool.
Oh god.

Why Oregon? Cry
Ugh, I'm with Fret... I don't have fond memories of Oregon Trail.

But it's a nice rip.

Now, speaking of old PC games: I wonder if anyone knows how to rip from Darklands for the DOS?
Haha, awesome.
I got this game when I was in 4th grade

Never played it

But I actually LIVE in Oregon, so this is almost insulting :C
Alright, here's a little bit of an update. This is where I am on the events and people. I also have a page for the buttons on the way. I'm not sure how to do the hunting backgrounds, since #1, there's three BG's per area, an #2, they're very huge. I don't know if I should give a page for each group of three, or put the regular BGs on one and put the ones with snow on another, or what. Whatdo you think?

Oregon events

Oregon people