The VG Resource

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if we'll add characters from the 3ds and wii u ssb games and if we should use alloys, polygons or metal versions in multi-man brawl, or whatever comes in the next games or maybe we could make our own.
The development of the upcoming Smash games hasn't started yet, and it'll probably take some time until it does.
Right now, we have a select few that we are working on. When we realease the game, maybe we coould have DLC for those newcomers.
I like that idea, but what about the alloys?
I don't remember if we've discussed that already or not... I think we might just continue with the characters already set in mind right now before we go and make more stuff
I've dug around in here a little bit but haven't seen anything on the subject - are you guys allowing these sprites to be used by other people?
Yes, the general idea is that all sprites created for this project are open source.
Thanks for the info.
Hey, I have a not so important question,

Will Lucario and Mewtwo, as well as Ganondorf and capt. Falcon, Have Similar Movesets? I can Understand Ganon and Falcon, but Mewtwo and Lucario have some similar moves.

And, Will some characters get some replacement moves?
I believe some characters will get serious moveset tweaks, for an example toon links moveset is nothing like links moveset at the moment.