The VG Resource

Full Version: PokéPark Resource
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi everyone. Enjoy the list of PokéPark and PokéPark 2 models. There is more to come. Smile

PokéPark

Pachirisu

Pichu
Pikachu
Raichu

Vulpix
Ninetales

Darkrai

Bulbasaur
Venusaur

Squirtle
Blastoise

Charmander
Charizard

PokéPark2

Pikachu

Lampent

Chandelure

Reshiram

Zekrom
OMG PICHU!!

This thread is amazing. The best I've seen in a while. Big Grin
So far, so good. Also, this might be worth mentioning, but Pikachu's model is significantly different in PokéPark 2 (its proportions were changed a bit), while all of the other returning Pokémon don't have any differences with their models (except for Metapod, Diglett, Psyduck, Voltorb, Vaporeon, Flareon, Sudowoodo, Espeon, Umbreon, Pelipper, Kirlia, Shroomish, Wynaut, Drifblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Stunky, Munchlax, Leafeon, Glaceon and Darkrai, which all have new eye texture sets, Delibird has a present model in PPW2, and Darkrai has a "Boss" model which is worth exporting).

Anyhoo, I'll be submitting the following Pokémon later today: Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Chikorita, Oshawott, Dewott, and Samurott.
Hi, I'll be contributing here, too! Cute Before we get too far ahead here, there are a few things I want to bring up.

First, I think these should all be categorized as being PokéPark 2, even if the models are mostly carried over. Pokémon from the first PokéPark game will be put in a "Returning Pokémon" section, separate from the new additions.

Next, there's the issue of how Noesis exports DAE. I don't know if that's what you use, RTB, but if it is, I'd wait before uploading anything.
(11-16-2011, 03:46 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]First, I think these should all be categorized as being PokéPark 2, even if the models are mostly carried over. Pokémon from the first PokéPark game will be put in a "Returning Pokémon" section, separate from the new additions.

Next, there's the issue of how Noesis exports DAE. I don't know if that's what you use, RTB, but if it is, I'd wait before uploading anything.
Well, any Pokémon that only appear in the first PokéPark should be included in the first game, but yeah the returning ones should be listed under PokéPark 2, for convenience's sake.

And no, I don't use Noesis to export the models, I use BrawlBox v0.65 to do that, and the rigging turns out fine. Just like with any of my other model exports.

(11-16-2011, 04:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Well, any Pokémon that only appear in the first PokéPark should be included in the first game, but yeah the returning ones should be listed under PokéPark 2, for convenience's sake.
Yeah. I'm assuming that all of these models are strictly from PokéPark 2 and don't include ones from PokéPark 1, right?

(11-16-2011, 04:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]And no, I don't use Noesis to export the models, I use BrawlBox v0.65 to do that, and the rigging turns out fine. Just like with any of my other model exports.
Ah, okay, good. Noesis does weird stuff to the textures and UVs. I think I'll look into BrawlBox, since your DAEs come out great.
(11-16-2011, 04:15 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. I'm assuming that all of these models are strictly from PokéPark 2 and don't include ones from PokéPark 1, right?
Well, out of the ones linked to in the first post, Raichu's the only one that could be included in PokéPark 2. Pikachu has a different model, and the rest in the first post under "PokePark" aren't included in the second game.

List of Pokémon in PokéPark Wii
List of Pokémon in PokéPark Wii 2 (Returning Pokémon are in a separate list.)

(11-16-2011, 04:15 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, okay, good. Noesis does weird stuff to the textures and UVs. I think I'll look into BrawlBox, since your DAEs come out great.
Just make sure that you've got 3DS Max, as the DAEs that BrawlBox exports only work in that program. And as long as it's not 3DS Max 2012 -- that version sucks.

(11-16-2011, 04:15 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 04:06 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Well, any Pokémon that only appear in the first PokéPark should be included in the first game, but yeah the returning ones should be listed under PokéPark 2, for convenience's sake.
Yeah. I'm assuming that all of these models are strictly from PokéPark 2 and don't include ones from PokéPark 1, right?

No, the PokéPark models are from PokéPark 1.

Random Talking Bush Wrote:Also, this might be worth mentioning, but Pikachu's model is significantly different in PokéPark 2 (its proportions were changed a bit),

I compared Pikachu from PokéPark 1 and PokéPark 2 and didn't find anything different other the the mouth texture. Question
(11-16-2011, 04:37 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 04:15 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]

No, the PokéPark models are from PokéPark 1.
Oh, I thought you were only using the PokéPark 2 models that RTB posted, listing the returning models as PokéPark 1. I haven't played either game, so I'm rather confused as to which models belong to what and what. Are the models posted in the other thread from the same game or not?

BrawlBox is a no go for me. I can't open any of the DAEs it spits out.
(11-16-2011, 04:37 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]I compared Pikachu from PokéPark 1 and PokéPark 2 and didn't find anything different other the the mouth texture. Question
Pikachu (PPW1) and Pikachu (PPW2). Open 'em both up in separate brower tabs and switch between the two, and you'll see what I mean.

(11-16-2011, 04:53 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]BrawlBox is a no go for me. I can't open any of the DAEs it spits out.
Yeah, it can be a bit finicky, but it's much better to work with than PSK files, in my opinion (especially for models with "bodygroup" sets). Which 3D-modelling program were you using to import it, anyway?
I definitely see the difference. Big Grin

Good luck you guys!
Hmm... Odd that I actually prefer the first PPW's Pikachu... Just looks more... I don't know, sharp and "well formed"
I like the second better myself. Pikachu always looks better a little bit "chubbier" and whatnot.
(11-16-2011, 04:55 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 04:37 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]I compared Pikachu from PokéPark 1 and PokéPark 2 and didn't find anything different other the the mouth texture. Question
Pikachu (PPW1) and Pikachu (PPW2). Open 'em both up in separate brower tabs and switch between the two, and you'll see what I mean.

Oh, I see it now. Smile

Sorry but what exactly are we changing in the .dae files? Embarassed

Peardian Wrote:Are the models posted in the other thread from the same game or not?

They are from PokéPark 2. Smile
(11-16-2011, 04:55 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it can be a bit finicky, but it's much better to work with than PSK files, in my opinion (especially for models with "bodygroup" sets). Which 3D-modelling program were you using to import it, anyway?
I use C4D (R11.5), plus Photoshop CS5 to test compatibility. Your Animal Crossing models work perfectly for me, but these exports give errors for me in C4D and (sometimes) crash Photoshop.

Also, could you link to PokéPark 1's models as well? Cute

@Roxas358: I'll explain in a PM. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12