The VG Resource

Full Version: PokéPark 2 Model and Texture rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With PokéPark 2: Beyond the World out now, I was wondering if someone can rip textures and models from the game. I sure would love to see Reshiram and Zekrom as models.
I've been thinking about doing so, but if anyone wants to help, go nuts. Just let me know which ones you plan on working on, m'kay?
Hmm, .BRRES files... I might actually look into this when I start modelling.
It uses .BRRES? Goody! Heart I'll get on this as soon as I can, but first I want to figure out a way to get DAEs/FBXs from the PSKs I export.

Did I mention you're awesome yet, RTB? Cute
(11-14-2011, 05:55 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]It uses .BRRES? Goody! Heart I'll get on this as soon as I can, but first I want to figure out a way to get DAEs/FBXs from the PSKs I export.

Did I mention you're awesome yet, RTB? Cute

I think Noesis can open psk's. Cute
I'll check out Noesis if my first hunch doesn't work. Thanks for the info. Big Grin

Also,
[Image: lopunnyfun.png]
I can tell I'm going to have fun with this. Too bad it doesn't have every Pokémon.
(11-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check out Noesis if my first hunch doesn't work. Thanks for the info. Big Grin

Well, if You decide to use Noesis, here's the link. Smile

(11-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Also,
[Image: lopunnyfun.png]
I can tell I'm going to have fun with this.

Looks good. Smile

(11-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad it doesn't have every Pokémon.

Yeah, but at least there's all of the Pokemon from PokePark 1 as well.Big Grin

I would love to see Eevee and his Evolution plus some other Pokemon. Smile
(11-15-2011, 12:27 AM)Roxas358 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad it doesn't have every Pokémon.
Yeah, but at least there's all of the Pokemon from PokePark 1 as well.Big Grin
http://www.mediafire.com/?qj0ikdyyo3n

And there's the link for the first PokéPark models again, for convenience's sake. With these, that should give you a total of 310 Pokémon, not including the alternate forms of Rotom, Shaymin, Basculin or Frillish.

(EDIT: Oh, and I plan on uploading the Eevee-lutions to The Models Resource by the end of this month, so leave those ones for me.)
I hope I didn't steal anybodies project. Sad But I just finished Reshiram and Zekrom. Smile

[Image: Reshiram.png][Image: Zekrom.png]

EDIT: I plan to add Vulpix's Evolution, Pikachu's Evolution and Pachirisu.

EDIT 2: Should I upload the Pokemon in my own thread, or should we all upload in a single thread, or what?
I see you've already started! Yeah, it would be best if we shared a thread for the game so everything is the same place. I'll let you start it, since I haven't had a chance to look into Noesis yet.

Also, with your permission, I'd love to make the thumbnails for all of them. Cute It's my favorite thing to do. Plus, it would give the page a nice unified look, rather than having three different styles scattered around the page.
(11-16-2011, 12:14 AM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]I see you've already started!

Yeah, I work fast.

(11-16-2011, 12:14 AM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it would be best if we shared a thread for the game so everything is the same place. I'll let you start it, since I haven't had a chance to look into Noesis yet.

I'll make a thread tomorrow. Big Grin

(11-16-2011, 12:14 AM)Peardian Wrote: [ -> ]Also, with your permission, I'd love to make the thumbnails for all of them. Cute It's my favorite thing to do. Plus, it would give the page a nice unified look, rather than having three different styles scattered around the page.

It's fine with me. Smile If You want to make new thumbnails for Reshiram and Zekrom then go ahead.Smile
Dang it, I won't get started in time. :/

Well, can someone please please rip Lampent (my fave in 5th Gen.), Chandelure, Klink and maybe the Snivy evolutions (doesn't have to be all at once)? Big Grin

Also are the "Returning" models the same as the prequel or are they new? If it's the latter, how about Buneary? Cute
(11-16-2011, 02:10 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Also are the "Returning" models the same as the prequel or are they new? If it's the latter, how about Buneary? Cute
For the most part, they're the same as they were in the first PokéPark -- the older-generation Pokémon which aren't in the "Returning" folder are new ones (Staryu, Surskit, Kecleon and Bronzong).
(11-16-2011, 02:10 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Well, can someone please please rip Lampent (my fave in 5th Gen.), Chandelure, Klink and maybe the Snivy evolutions (doesn't have to be all at once)? Big Grin

Sure, I'll do that. Big Grin

The Thread is up. Have a look. Smile
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=18827