The VG Resource

Full Version: Carrier Air Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, it's been a long time since I did some ripping projects. That's because I quit my sprite comic. Some of you may remember, but I doubt it, that I started ripping sprites for a sprite comic. Well that idea died. Shame too. I had 200+ strips made in the course of 1 year before calling it quits. The reason why I quit is because I feint interest in the project after losing my audience. Sadly, when I tried to pick it up once more, it appears that sprite comics has gone out of fashion or something because I can't find anyone doing it anymore. So yeah, my sprite comic is done. Besides, the only reason why I wanted to do the sprite comic is probably to have the Midnight Wanderers in it since it's my favorite Capcom series. Well that gave me another idea: make a fan game. It appears that fan games are still rather popular so with that, I'm back to ripping sprites for my fangame this time, and for my first ripping, it will be for Carrier Air Wing.

It's been such a long time since I played this game. I discovered this game through my many rom hunts back in early 2000 and wow, this game is awesome. I played the heck out of this game over and over. Only now I've remembered this game and for old times sakes, decided to watch a playthrough on YouTube and that's when I remembered the beautifully detailed backgrounds. Thus, I decided to use the backgrounds from this game for my game. So I'll be ripping the backgrounds for this game. Sorry but no sprites.

[Image: carrierairwing.png]

[Image: level1x.png]

[Image: cawing000.th.png]

The first level. Not as hard as I thought except for the overview of the city. That one was really difficult to pull apart so I didn't in fear of getting it wrong.
Rip the Sean Connery guy who gives the mission briefings!
Alright then.

[Image: seanconneryicon.png]

[Image: seanconneryb.th.png]
Oh Yesh. mish Money Penny.

Shorry, my Connery impreshion Cute
Cool!
These are wicked!