The VG Resource

Full Version: Rayman Web-based
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so this is my first ever rip that I'm going to post up here, and the subject is a little weird Tongue. This is from an obscure French Flash game that used to be on the Ubisoft Website. As it is designed to be played on a browser I put it under PC.
I also thought that this might be appreciated because the only sprites of Rayman 1 style Rayman we have on here are from the low colour GBA version

Clicky:

http://s12.postimage.org/7rrqvk1wr/rayma...rayman.png
Are you sure these are all the frames? The Electoon and Drowning animations look a little bit choppy.
nope. and here's an important fact: all of the sprites in Rayman are segmented.
example. this is from the Playstation version
does anyone know how this was ripped? makes me wonder why nobody has tried to do the same.
(11-10-2011, 09:46 PM)dolphman Wrote: [ -> ]nope. and here's an important fact: all of the sprites in Rayman are segmented.
example. this is from the Playstation version
does anyone know how this was ripped? makes me wonder why nobody has tried to do the same.

Because this was an official flash game based on Rayman, so they weren't segmented like in the original.
Those are all the frames, the flash game itself is a bit crudely put together, so the slightly choppy death animation is just an effect of that
Could you post a screenshot of the game in action so I can make a section icon?