The VG Resource

Full Version: Neorice does sprites and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't posted here in ages so I figured I might as well post one or two things I've been working on recently.

First of all, here's my equivalent of "doodling" in pixels, an attempt at making a whole bunch of NPC-looking guys in a very short timespan.

Over 30 of these were done on the same day lol.
[Image: 50-npcs.png]

and uhh what else have I got..

Oh, here's some random prop and background stuff I've been making recently, woo.

[Image: BWtDc.png]

That's about it for now, I'll probably post some more things in this thread later.
great as always, neorice c:
Love it !
Been a while since I've seen your stuff. It's beautiful.
I had to remind myself I was in Spriting and Pixel Art and not Ripping Projects, they're THAT good Big Grin
the way you did the backgrounds reminds me of the style typically used in Brownie Brown games. I like them a lot Smile

the characters are cool too. i like the last 2 on the bottom row
(11-09-2011, 04:19 PM)Captain Wrote: [ -> ]the way you did the backgrounds reminds me of the style typically used in Brownie Brown games. I like them a lot Smile

the characters are cool too. i like the last 2 on the bottom row

My thoughts exactly. Are these for a game? It kinda seems like a waste to not use them.
I'm gonna be using this for comics and stuff, so it won't go to waste, lol.

Oh my fricken' gosh lol, this is amazing.

Glad you didn't leave TSR, I haven't really seen your work before except your avatar and whatnot so this is very nice to see! I'm especially fond of the props.